Movies that Traumatized You!

:eek: Hostle (sp?). I'm now really jumpy and more parnoid then I use to be, and the thing is I didn't even watch the whole movie, because I had nearly threw up during it :(, so I learned my leason about watching movies like that at night or while eating something.

Pinnochio scared me. I've never gotten past the point where he goes underwater. I'm afraid of drowning because of that movie. A lot of those Disney movies upset me. The kids were always seeing their parents get killed or being abused and there's always this horrible heartbreaking situation in all of them. Ugh! I was afraid of becoming an orphan.

Macayla said:
Never ending story!... Oke how pathetic did that sound :lol:

Well that wolf was kinda scary. I have to say though, me and my friends used to watch that movie way too much and I really have no idea why.

Poltergiest...i swear i didn't watch tv for weeks after that movie

another is The Accused...jodie foster won her first oscar playing a rape victim, and the rape scene was so realistic that i can never watch that movie again

jorja_fan86 said:
Scream pretty much traumatized me for life. For a while I've had trouble picking up phones late at night along with some other stuff. Laugh if you will but since then I've sworn off all horror films and I've stuck to it. If my date ever offered to take me to see a scary film there would be no way in hell that I'd go!

OMG, I know!!!! That movie is so scary!!! I HATE HATE HATE Mr.Campbell for that!!! Just because his daughter was in the movie doesn't mean he is allowed to force a terriffied 14-year-old girl to sit through it!!! That man totally scarred me.

The Exorcist scarred me for life. Well, I guess that's what happens when you're 6 years old and your dad says "hey let's watch a really good movie" ....I watched the entire thing and then I didn't sleep without the light on for a month.

Black and White scarred me for other reasons. It wasn't scarry, and it's not even a horror movie. I just wasn't expecting Rory Cochrane to be naked in a lot of it. :p

Am I the only one who was really scarred by The Ring?! Call me weird. I got really freaked. Especially when Samara came out of the TV!

Yes! I was scared by The Ring too! Freaky! That movie thing just creeps me out! The second one wasn't that scary though. I hate it when my TV goes to the fuzzy screen like it did in the movie because it always reminds me of Samara.

smiliee said:
Yes! I was scared by The Ring too! Freaky! That movie thing just creeps me out! The second one wasn't that scary though. I hate it when my TV goes to the fuzzy screen like it did in the movie because it always reminds me of Samara.

hah i know what you mean! everytime the TV goes fuzzy i try to change it as quick as possible.

Arachnophobia, really made me afraid of Spiders....
but i really dont watch that much of scary movies...because i get really wimpy when it comes to seeing them. I hide my eyes through the whole movie.

IlovemySNICKERS said:
Arachnophobia, really made me afraid of Spiders....
I think Arachnophobia started my fear of Spiders! :eek: That film freaked me right out *shudders*

'The Grudge' is another film that also traumatized me a bit. :lol:

Did anyone ever see a film called 'Wrong Turn'? That film scared the crap out of me! :eek:

In regards to 'The Ring' it was pretty scary, I've seen worse. I remember when I came back from the cinema with my sister after watching it, my sister called my mobile phone with holding her number, so I had no idea who it was calling. She then said down the phone 'Seven Days' in a freaky voice - it would have really frightened me if she hadn't of giggled right after. :lol:

Tink, I went to see The Grudge at the cinema and one of my friends was so traumatised by it afterwards that when she went back to her house, she kept following her housemates around for the rest of day because she was afraid some ghost or something was watching her :lol: I think it was the ghost at the bottom of the bed scene that really freaked her out :lol:

As for The Ring, that's honestly the only horror movie that's ever properly scared me :eek: Most of the time, I'm laughing at my friends who are jumping at the scary parts or have their eyes covered with their hands :lol: Though that was a really mean trick your sister played on you Tink. I think I would've had a nervous collapse if someone did that to me after the film :eek:

I watched "The Godfather" lots of times when I was very small 'cause it was my siblings' fav movie and then thought I was gonna wake up with a horse's head in my bed,or even worse my cat's head...and my siblings' having something to do with it...

Another movie was "Mountains of the Moon" 'cause there was a scene where a bug gets inside the ear of one guy that nearly gets mad about it.I began to sleep with my ears covered scared of it,I nearly overcome it after years and years until I watched CSI:NY ep "Fare Game" with that bug putting its eggs in the victim's ears...

Back