Movies that Traumatized You!

omg also chucky that has to be one of the most horrid films
killer dolls aaaggghhhh

I have always hated dolls but the Chucky movies never really bothered me, i found them to be quite funny actually :lol:

Friday The 13th really scarred me for life. I love camping but when i'm in a tent at night...i just get so paranoid that a huge machete is going to come through or i'll see a shadow of a man when i shine my flashlight into the woods :lol:

_CSI_Junkie_ said:
I have always hated dolls but the Chucky movies never really bothered me, i found them to be quite funny actually :lol:

I was ok with Chucky up until he spun his head around. That was the point where I decided to never again watch a Chucky movie.

I get scared easily, and Freddy vs. Jason had me pretty freaked out. I actually stopped watching the movie when Freddy was in the bath tub of blood. Ew, his voice was so creepy.

_CSI_Junkie_ said:
Friday The 13th really scarred me for life. I love camping but when i'm in a tent at night...i just get so paranoid that a huge machete is going to come through or i'll see a shadow of a man when i shine my flashlight into the woods :lol:

I know, me too. I've always been terrified of dark-wooded areas at night, but :rolleyes: I had a dream about it the other night, actually.

And Reeble, Carrie scared me because of one of the actresses in it, actually. The newer version...damn, what's her name!? I know her name, I do--!

And the Chucky movies- they're actually quite comical. I hate dolls, don't get me wrong (I have to keep my closet doors closed at night because I have porcelain dolls in there, and when the doors are open they're staring at me :rolleyes:), so I understand where you guys are coming from.

And the Nightmare on Elm Street movies... ugh. Freddy Krueger, I think, is so terrifying because of # 1- the claw. # 2- he comes in your dreams, when you're the most vulnerable. And # 3- he can turn into anything. ANYTHING. And also, his voice is just horrifying, when he scrapes the claw against metal you want to cut your ears off, and he has personality! Jason, Michael Myers...they're silent. Freddy talks and taunts you. That's horrifying!

Gah! I remember the one part in A Nightmare On Elm Street when Freddy was walking down a dark street and his arms are really long. That freaked me out. :eek:

^ I know! I finally watched the entire thing near Halloween *finished it during the day...I'm a little wuss :rolleyes:*. I saw that part and I was like, "HOLY CRAP! THAT'S NOT RIGHT!" :eek: You have no idea how many nightmares that movie has given me, as well as nights without sleep :rolleyes:

quoth_the_raven said:
And Reeble, Carrie scared me because of one of the actresses in it, actually. The newer version...damn, what's her name!? I know her name, I do--!

Oh oh oh, I know who you're talking about! Wasn't it Sissy something? *googles it*

Sissy Spacek.

She was so freaky. Especially when she did that thing with her eye when she looked over her shoulder just before making that car explode. They did a good job casting her, she was perfect. Basically only the last 15 minutes of the film were worth watching. I found it kind of funny how she got all those knives thrown into her and kept walking.

And the Chucky movies- they're actually quite comical. I hate dolls, don't get me wrong (I have to keep my closet doors closed at night because I have porcelain dolls in there, and when the doors are open they're staring at me :rolleyes:), so I understand where you guys are coming from.

Porcelain dolls are the worst. Their eyes are so friggin' creepy.

Okay, I've never actually admitted this, but The Great Mouse Caper or whatever it's called gave me nightmares for like 3 years.

My old drama teacher was Neve Campbell's dad, and he was really really into her, and he bragged about her all the time. Anyway, the relevance is that he forced our class to watch Scream and even though I was teriffied and crying he made me stay.

Reeble said:

Oh oh oh, I know who you're talking about! Wasn't it Sissy something? *googles it*

Sissy Spacek.

She was so freaky. Especially when she did that thing with her eye when she looked over her shoulder just before making that car explode. They did a good job casting her, she was perfect. Basically only the last 15 minutes of the film were worth watching. I found it kind of funny how she got all those knives thrown into her and kept walking.

Porcelain dolls are the worst. Their eyes are so friggin' creepy.

That's who it was! Sissy Spacek! Damn! She really was scary! And you're right, that little thing she did with her eyes... hell, everything freaked me out! But you're right, they did a good job of casting her.

And yes, porcelain dolls...they NEVER STOP STARING AT YOU!

madgeorge, Scream was one that's had me spooked forever *Damn you, Wes Craven!*. Up until just recently I couldn't watch it, but the movies are actually a bit funny (the second one had some funny parts in it...and I liked the third one). But I know what you mean. At a birthday party one time my friends decided they were going to watch A Nightmare On Elm Street. Yeah. Not good. I had a major panic attack. I screamed and cried and buried my head in a pillow and finally they turned it off. What is it with them? They only take you seriously when you scream??? :rolleyes:

Honestly this is so embarassing, but I remembered another one.

It's not actually a MOVIE, but that TV show Tintin?

Yeah... I still have nightmares from a Tintin episode I watched when I was 5.

that one movie with the short man talking about his stolen gold coins i have not worn gold since then. :(

_CSI_Junkie_ said:
*shudders* That film scared the shit out of me when I watched it, admittedly I was about 14 when I watched it. :lol: I've only ever scene it once, but the two scenes that stick in my mind the most was the scene with the axe and a scene where a woman was in some sort of rowing boat and he came out of the water (I think that last one was in that film or it could have been in one of the sequels).

Scream never freaked me out actually, until one day I was walking down my road pretty late at night and some stupid kid came running down the road wearing a mask - scared the bejesus out of me! :eek:

Back