Movie Quote Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope there are other people in this world :D

Okay...here goes...

C1- You fool. No man can kill me. Die now.
C2- I am no man.

(kinda obvious sorry :))

you are correct Live4GrissNSara ...sorry about the delay my internet was going crazy so i guess i'll hand it over to you.....and yes it is specifically Return of the King

Yah I meant to say RotK, I don't know how I forgot? Anyways here it is.:). I wanted to use the dialogue riight before it but thats 100 times more obvious so..

Char1: Well, I lied to you too... when I said I didn't want to be like you, because I am like you. Everything good in me I have from you.

It has been exactly 2 days so I'd like to put down a quote if you will. Here it is...

C1 - Ok, so... so... sometimes I lie. I mean, I'm wierd, man. About random stuff too, I don't even know why I do it. It's like a tick, I mean sometimes I hear myself say something and think, Wow, that wasn't even remotely true.

Need the movie, Character and Actor. Thanx.

The character is Sam and she's played by Natalie Portman. :D Ok, here we go for the next quote:

Ch: Welcome to Thunderdome, bitch.

Movie, character and who plays them.

Teh, my sister loves that movie. It's all I ever hear about.

The movie is 'Waiting...' the character is Floyd and the actor is Dane Cook.

Okay, a movie that's a classic in my family.

Ch: Never again will I allow our political self-interest to deter us from doing what we know to be morally right. Atrocity and terror are not political weapons. And to those who would use them, your day is over. We will never negotiate. We will no longer tolerate and we will no longer be afraid. It's your turn to be afraid.

Movie, character, and the person who plays them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back