Movie Quote Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ford_prefect

CSI Level Two
I wasn't sure if this should go here or in Miscellaneous, so I guess the mods can move it if it's in the wrong spot.

Anyway, I thought this would be a fun new game. One person gives a movie quote and everyone else has to guess what movie it's from and who said it. If you get it right, then you give the next quote. I'll start:

"Now, exactly how many cattle are required for a stampede, ____? Is it three or more?"

You have this thread in the right forum. We had a similar one not too long ago. I think it was called "Who said that." But it died off so might as well go with this.

And CSI007WW, as Judge Smails (Ted Knight) said in Caddyshack way back in 1980, "Well? We're waiting."

Here I am :D

Probably very easy, but I love the qoute.

C: No, ____. I expect you to die!

Please fill up the hole too :D

LOL, my second favorite Bond quote ever (my favorite is from the same movie :D 'I'm Pussy Galore' 'I must be dreaming' :lol )

It's Goldfinger in the Bond movie of the same name - addressing Bond ('Mr Bond' being the words missing from the quote...)

Batman Returns? Said by catwoman?? lol

Ok Here I go:

"I'm sorry, what was the question? I was distracted by the half-masticated cow rolling around in your wide-open trap."

You should wait until you're told you're right Live4GrissNSara before you post a new quote.

*forensicsgirl pops her head in*

Live4GrissNSara, you were, in fact, right ;) And I have no idea about your quote...

*pops out again*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back