Movie Quote Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poncho is close enough. I'll accept it. The official title, as Baba said, is First Blood, and it is the first of the Rambo series. Sylvester Stallone was John Rambo and Brian Dennehy was Sheriff Will Teasle. But we all know that the main star of the film was David Caruso as Deputy Mitch.

Your turn, Pancolives38.

OK, I know I took a pass, but I just thought of a good one. I hope nobody minds if I decide to jump in even though I bailed earlier...

Char 1: "Look, we had a deal- I show you the gas and you let me go, right?"
Char 2: "The arrangement was I wouldn't kill you."
Char 1: "After all I've done for you-"
Char 2: "I reckon you got a bargain, don't you?"

Movie, actors, and I'll be very impressed if you can give me the character's names, in particular Character 2's full name. :)

Oh, no takers yet? OK, how about a clue...

It's from the second movie in a series of three movies, starring an actor who was repeatedly called the sexiest man alive during the 1980's.

You got it... except in North America it was called "The Road Warrior". Wanna go for bonus points before you post your quote and tell me Max's full name?

That's OK! ;)

I was obssessed with that movie when I was a teenaged girl and so I knew all the little extra bits! :lol: Still love it though, and was just watching it again the other night when I got inspired for that quote. Anyway, you win a bag of movie popcorn on top of your right to post the next quote.

The thread is yours. :)

woo woo! here we go:
c1: youd have to shoot me first
c2: i cant believe you shot him!
c3: ah, hes wearing a bulletproof vest
c1: doesnt mean it doesnt hurt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back