More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to the list of people who read into the "past tense" of Claire Forlani's interview... :( Sadly, I agree with the posters above who posited that it's simply too convenient that the city of choice was London, her original stomping grounds. I do hope to see her back next season, I really grew to love and respect her character and how she interacted with the team, not just Mac. Claire's a fantastic actress, and IMO, NY was very, very fortunate to snag her. Hopefully they can lure her back for next season, too.

Ah, bummer, I came on here and there were suddenly so many new posts to this thread that I hoped there were already some new spoilers...Can't wait; I love discussing spoilers and speculating what they can mean...

edit
Used the 'search' option. Last year the first spoilers for "People with Money" came out on 06/30. So let's just keep our fingers crossed that we'll find out more in about two weeks.

I certainly hope so Dutch! 'Cause that means I'll see some before I go on vacation! And boy, would I have time to speculate about S4! :D

Well, there's a June 12 article taken from People mag at CSI Files about Claire Forlani's wedding, in which she's described as having a recurring role on CSI:NY * in the present tense. * It also says she'll be in a movie, the Shamrock Boy.

If Peyton stays in London briefly maybe it's a way to accommodate Claire's schedule shooting the film...? They may not need to do anything like that at all - Peyton, Sid, Adam etc aren't in every episode typically in any case. Maybe London is just a postcard to be seen on someone's desk in S4...

I still hope they'll invite Claire back, and that she likes doing TV enough to want to return. Frankly it makes me much much happier and less potentially aggravated with the writers to think that way.

I always liked her character right from her introduction, but she cemented her place for me especially with her delivery of the line ...so I cut up the poor bastard's liver and made a pate for the staff and everybody loved it...

Two weeks? I can do two more weeks. I'm good, no withdrawal, just fine. I'm barely shaking at all. :p

Early July is when they usually start coming, so it shouldn't be too long now!
Ahh thanks. :) I can't wait! Although, I'm a bit reluctant to read it! (I don't wait Peyton to go! I thought I was going to hate her--but I ended up loving her!)

Well, there's a June 12 article taken from People mag at CSI Files about Claire Forlani's wedding, in which she's described as having a recurring role on CSI:NY * in the present tense. * It also says she'll be in a movie, the Shamrock Boy.
I read that article too and I agree that it was in the present tense; so perhaps shooting that movie takes so much time that she will not be able to make it back to LA to be in the first ep's of NY's 4th season...I'm liking Peyton more and more, so I really hope she'll return.

Welkom dana!

danafireprincess said:
JenP said:
I certainly hope so Dutch! 'Cause that means I'll see some before I go on vacation! And boy, would I have time to speculate about S4! :D

I hope so! I'm from the Netherlands too, btw. :p
Hoi Dana! Hope you have a great time here!

Top41 said:
Early July is when they usually start coming, so it shouldn't be too long now!

Well, season 3's "People With Money"'s spoilers came June 30th to CSIFiles, so hopefully they'll come around that time. :D

Anyone checked this out yet?

Variety - http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117966829.html?categoryid=14&cs=1

It's an article about the Vegas show mulling over shooting in different locations, including San Fransisco and also previously London... C'MON TPTB - get IN there!! They're about to scoop some great potential for you!!

If they're willing to fork over $$$ just to "mull it over," doesn't make even more sense for you to check it out?? I know they're the original franchise and have made beaucoup cash over the years, so maybe it's more viable for them, but I dream/think it's a better fit for NY...

Two world-class cities? A pathologist conference all set up and ready to go? An ex-irish now-merc terrorist?? ...and *Vegas* is looking at going overseas??! *Dohhh* :lol:

*sigh* maybe there can be *two* postcards from London, one from Mac&Peyton, and one from Grissom in a tweed cap laughing his ass off...

^ If Grissom ever puts on a tweed cap I'll be laughing my ass off... :lol:

But the idea of shooting on different locations is defenitely one they should be looking into for all three of the shows. Would be great fun to have the NY team fly to, let's say Amsterdam :p, for a particular case.

Maybe Gil gets well and truly pissed in a London pub and puts one on - if that scenario ever plays out I won't begrudge Vegas getting there first... :lol:

heeeeey, maybe the three labs can all meet up as attendees at the conference - that'd be a hell of a way for each show to start the new season... *in my dreams...*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back