More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faylinn

Adam Fangirl
Super Moderator
Previous spoiler threads can be found here and here.

Alright, let's keep the conversations going about the spoilers leading up to the finale of season 3! :D

Yeah, I remember that--so I guess we're assuming that the drugs in question are cocaine? Was that specified in the spoilers that I'm too lazy to go back and look for? :D

Faylinn said:
Yeah, I remember that--so I guess we're assuming that the drugs in question are cocaine? Was that specified in the spoilers that I'm too lazy to go back and look for? :D

Mmm, it didn't say. :lol: I'll PM you the link to where the spoilers are at. ;)

Faylinn said:
Yeah, I remember that--so I guess we're assuming that the drugs in question are cocaine?

I'd say that's a safe bet, since some people refer to cocaine as snow. That's what I'm assuming anyway :lol:

All these spoilers sound exciting. I hope nothing serious happens to Lindsay (her getting shot or whatever and saving the lab sounds really interesting though, I like it). As for Danny's own little secret past, looks like we might get to see Louie. All in all it sounds like the season finale is going to be awesome :)

I hope nothing serious happens to Lindsay
I doubt anything will, but hopefully we'll have a better idea of just what does happen in the near future. ;)

I'd say that's a safe bet, since some people refer to cocaine as snow.
I almost didn't even ask that because I wasn't sure if I even had the right drug in mind. :lol:

Ok, so I don't think it's a coincidence that cocaine seems to be involved considering that Truby went down for taking cocaine and a storyline related to him is going on right before the finale. I know I mentioned before that I thought this storyline we've been talking about all season might be bigger than just one corrupt cop, but it makes you wonder what the writers have in mind. :lol:

In fact, it seems like there are several separate storylines for Mac at the end of the season--this thing with the guy who got off because of Truby, the trouble with him being the subject of an internal investigation, and maybe more to do with the kind of company Truby may be keeping...so three interconnected storylines all at once? *head spins*

I hope I'm over-thinking this. :lol: That might be a bit much for just a few episodes. :p

I wouldn't be happy if anything happened to Lindsay... But I could see Anna taking time off though

I hope I'm over-thinking this. :lol: That might be a bit much for just a few episodes

Depends on which writers are doing the writing - if it's the ones who wrote for Lindsay, yeah, way too much for a few episodes. In other hands it could be good.

Faylinn said:
I'd say that's a safe bet, since some people refer to cocaine as snow.
I almost didn't even ask that because I wasn't sure if I even had the right drug in mind. :lol:

Maybe Im confusing it with "blow"..? :lol:

CSIFray said:
I wouldn't be happy if anything happened to Lindsay... But I could see Anna taking time off though

She's already taken her maternity leave, I don't see why she'd request more time off (Im not saying she can't though, of course).

allstar12 said:
She's already taken her maternity leave, I don't see why she'd request more time off.

Some mothers like to take some time off to be with their kids... Not saying she would just saying it could

Faylinn said:
In fact, it seems like there are several separate storylines for Mac at the end of the season--this thing with the guy who got off because of Truby, the trouble with him being the subject of an internal investigation, and maybe more to do with the kind of company Truby may be keeping...so three interconnected storylines all at once? *head spins*

I hope I'm over-thinking this. :lol: That might be a bit much for just a few episodes. :p
It does indeed sound like a bit much, especially since we still have to find out Stella's faith too and perhaps get some info about Danny's brother/past.

It can work out though if it's in the last episodes of this season and continues next season... :D

Going back to a discussion at the end of the other thread--one thing to keep in mind is that stuff like Zuiker saying Danny's brother will pop up again is old news--that interview came out in August, before the season even began airing! I suspect at this point that the stuff about Danny's brother and his past is going to be much like Stella's past (which had been mentioned in interviews previously)--saved for another season.

Um, I'm getting confuzzled here! :confused: Which episode is the hostage/kidnapped thing the previous spoiler thread was full of happening in - is it the season finale or just before the finale? :confused:

I think that the hostage thing is just speculation right now. Has anyone confirmed this or are we just speculating on what we think might happen?
As far as "snow" refering to cocaine, in some places cocaine is called snow.

And as far as Danny's brother being in the final episodes, who knows? TPTB have kind of left us hanging on a few storylines this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back