More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orison said:
^ Well, I'm pretty sure we won't have new spoilers at least until mid-July so be patient, ladies. I know it's hard, but we'll get through it. ;)

Oh, and I hope Peyton comes back too. I really like her. :)

Me too! :) I'm sure the season 4 spoilers will come soon enough, especially with Orison on the case! :D

^^ Me three. I hope (and truly believe) that the writers and production staff will bring Peyton back for S4, or at least extend the invitation to Claire and her agents. I like her too. I like also how she appreciated how well her scenes with Gary were written.

And, difficult as it is to endure, I don't think there will be any real (read: subtantial) news until after everyone's had a vacation, and the show starts back into pre-production later in the summer. Man, I can only imagine the state I'd be in if they'd done some sort of cliff hanger. I hate the wait. Besides, my summer tv programming here frankly blows. *sigh* And so it begins again...

:D I will, of course, partake in ANY news/spoilers that people manage to glean thru the dry spell ahead...:lol:

(*doing a little happy dance in London in my mind*)

Elwood21 said:
:D I will, of course, partake in ANY news/spoilers that people manage to glean thru the dry spell ahead...:lol:

I think the same can be said of all of us *sigh*

^^ Thanks! :) But it seems so far away! :(

Top41: You're the clever one around here :lol: and we love you for that, so do you know when are the spoilers coming around? July? August? Thanks in advance! ;)

Early July is when they usually start coming, so it shouldn't be too long now!

Season-premiere on 9/26...That's a long time still! I'll almost celebrate my birthday then...Can't believe it'll take this long!

But I hope the spoilers come soon, we all have something to look forward to!

paigeS
Very well written! I totally agree with you. People are reading to much into every comment/spoiler. Why not just wait and see what happens? :)

SvartaBaskern said:
paigeS
Very well written! I totally agree with you. People are reading to much into every comment/spoiler. Why not just wait and see what happens? :)

Ummmmm, because it's fun??

SvartaBaskern said:
paigeS

Hmmm, just wait and see means: doing nothing for the whole summer................NAH! Discussing spoilers etc. is way too much fun! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back