More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSI NY starting the season out in London as a crime follow-through from when Mac/Peyton were there...or even have something happen while they're there during the conference, as they spot the Irish mob somewhere, and lay the groundwork for a follow-through plot throughout the season, that would be awesome! *MB, dreaming* :lol: (Unfortunately, a more likely scenario would be starting the season off with another round on Messer's semen-stained pool table... *shudder* )

Seriously, something on Louie - finally - would be nice, yes? They *insinuated* a brother thingie during the Shane Casey eps, with Danny having such a connection with him, but never anything more concrete. Perhaps this really will be the season of tying up some loose ends. I live in hope :)

The london story sounds cool, I doubt that will happen though. I always thought they'd most likely start the season with Mac 1st day back from london.

I doubt there will be any D/L loving anytime soon Danny was too beaten up for him to have magically healed like so many CSI characters do. I don't think he'll be in the hostipal or anything but he would maybe still be pretty brusied and would deffinetly still have a cast on his hand.

I doubt there will be any D/L loving anytime soon Danny was too beaten up for him to have magically healed like so many CSI characters do. I don't think he'll be in the hostipal or anything but he would maybe still be pretty brusied and would deffinetly still have a cast on his hand.

I guess that would also depend on when they start the new season--immediately after the events of the S3 finale, or some weeks/months later (like they did following the S2 finale). Whatever they do at the start of S4, I hope they don't drop the continuity ball on what happened to Danny and Adam like they did with what happened to Flack!

I'd like to see more Adam. I wonder if he'll have PTSD and never wanna leave the lab after this? Give this guy some drama please. I think I fell for him a little bit with his supportiveness toward Stella during the HIV scare.

Not necessarily. In the premiere Flack was perefectly fine and there was hardly any mention of his injury from last season. His injury was much more severe than Danny's was in Snow Day, so I don't they'll shed much spotlight on Danny's injury when they just let Flack's fall to the wasteside.

That's not to say I wouldn't mind seeing how his injury has affected (or still affects) him. I just don't think TPTB are that chummy with the Continuity Fairy.

If they spend four months angsting about how Danny can't lube his dipstick and his career might be over OMG because of a broken hand after ignore Flack's gut-splodey, I'm going to rip off my spokes and start choking a bitch.

While I don't think it's right, I have a feeling TPTB will focus more on Danny's injuries than they did Flack's because Danny is AZ's favorite and I'm sure his broken hand will be talked about.

As for the DL crap, I just hope Danny's not too happy with Lindsay after the way she acted in the finale. It's time to knock if off with them and focus on the crimes.

La_Guera said:
If they spend four months angsting about how Danny can't lube his dipstick and his career might be over OMG because of a broken hand after ignore Flack's gut-splodey, I'm going to rip off my spokes and start choking a bitch.

I wouldn't be surprised (disappointed, but not surprised) if what happened to Danny was dropped in the same way the bombing was with Flack, but I do think there's a difference. Flack was in an explosion--he was injured, but he was out cold and then in a coma for most of it. As much as I'm sure his recovery wasn't all smooth sailing, Flack's not someone I'd expect to be all angsty and issue-ridden after the bombing.

Danny's injuries were less severe, but he was held hostage and took a pretty bad beating during his ordeal. He was conscious the entire time. And though he said he didn't believe the thugs were going to kill them, I think that was said in part to comfort Adam and help give him some courage. It was very clear when the thugs dressed the cops up, they weren't concerned about a loss of life.

Danny's also a bit of an emotional wreck and nowhere near as strong as Flack is. I think overall, Danny's situation and character lend themselves more to emotional fallout than Flack's did.

That being said, I think the writers missed a golden opportunity to have Flack hesitate or react in some way when the explosion went off at the end in the finale. But, given that it was the last few minutes of the season, they probably realized they couldn't follow up on it, and that it might have seemed out of place.

Good to know that we'll get hopefully soon more spoilers from Season 4. I can't wait for some news about the show. :)

And about the spoilers thing..When I'm here on talkcsi this is a whole spoiler because in Germany we've seen just the second Season and the third aires maybe in August or September I think..but it's so much fun to hang around here. :lol:

Yeah, I like it here, too. Even when I first came on here and all seems so spoilerish but it was no problem.. Same with me because I don't want to wait so long to hear what happens. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised (disappointed, but not surprised) if what happened to Danny was dropped in the same way the bombing was with Flack, but I do think there's a difference. Flack was in an explosion--he was injured, but he was out cold and then in a coma for most of it. As much as I'm sure his recovery wasn't all smooth sailing, Flack's not someone I'd expect to be all angsty and issue-ridden after the bombing.

Danny's injuries were less severe, but he was held hostage and took a pretty bad beating during his ordeal. He was conscious the entire time. And though he said he didn't believe the thugs were going to kill them, I think that was said in part to comfort Adam and help give him some courage. It was very clear when the thugs dressed the cops up, they weren't concerned about a loss of life.

Gah. The whole issue of "Who's Boo-Boo Is Bigger" just bugs me. Both suffered career-threatening injuries, and both could have died as a result of their situations, and as such, there should have been fallout.

No, Flack isn't a tissue man, but nobody emerges from an injury like that unchanged. At the very least, we could have seen him rubbing his side after a hard run, or a flinch after the lab blew up. As it was, we got squat.

Danny is undoubtedly going to get more, but I have the sinking feeling that the majority of his angst is going to be entangled with and subsumed by Lindsay and Will They or Won't They? Any meat Carmine/Danny gives us will be slathered in nasty, Mary Sue Emo Sauce.

I think the writers missed a golden opportunity to have Flack hesitate or react in some way when the explosion went off at the end in the finale. But, given that it was the last few minutes of the season, they probably realized they couldn't follow up on it, and that it might have seemed out of place.
I noticed that too but then I wondered if maybe he doesn't even remember the explosion when he was hurt. There's a good chance he didn't and therefore the explosion at the end of Snow Day wouldn't have bothered him.

Look how Flack brushed off having an AK-47 aimed at him. Mac and Hawkes were both concerned about him and he didn't act like it bothered him. I think he's the type who deals with these issues in private. Fear is not an emotion we see from Flack and there was a great opportunity for him to show it after the AK-47 but TPTB didn't address that.

La_Guera said:
Gah. The whole issue of "Who's Boo-Boo Is Bigger" just bugs me. Both suffered career-threatening injuries, and both could have died as a result of their situations, and as such, there should have been fallout.

I do think the fact that one was unconscious throughout the ordeal and one was very much awake does make a difference in fallout, but I think the emotional ordeals would just be different. With Flack, I'd expect frustration and anger and perhaps a desire to push himself beyond where he should be in the recovery stages, while Danny would grapple more with feelings of vulnerability and helplessness. Danny's physical recovery wouldn't be as lengthy, but his emotional one might be more so.

No, Flack isn't a tissue man, but nobody emerges from an injury like that unchanged. At the very least, we could have seen him rubbing his side after a hard run, or a flinch after the lab blew up. As it was, we got squat.

We did get cheated out of seeing any fallout from his injuries with an easy 'jump a few months ahead' plot device.

Danny is undoubtedly going to get more, but I have the sinking feeling that the majority of his angst is going to be entangled with and subsumed by Lindsay and Will They or Won't They? Any meat Carmine/Danny gives us will be slathered in nasty, Mary Sue Emo Sauce.

Ugh. The more tangled up in it Lindsay is, the weaker it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back