More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dutch_treat said:
Would be great fun to have the NY team fly to, let's say Amsterdam :p, for a particular case.
They absolutely have to do that! It's just 20 minutes from my home.

If I can think of a way for them to end up at Lowes Motor Speedway, I'm set. :lol: Bonus points if someone has to drive a car and Danny has to try to be macho like he knows all about what's under the hood. :p

(P.S. Note to my dad: Having a penis does not make you a car expert. Just so ya know. :rolleyes:)

If Grissom ever puts on a tweed cap I'll be laughing my ass off...
:lol: rofl... I can just see Cath shaking her head, going "No... it just doesn't work".

Question: (Speculation, more like.) Do you guys see Louie happening anytime in S4? (Because if he doesn't show up, I SWEAR--I'll be really angry!)

I hope Louie shows up in season 4--after the lack of development for Danny in this season, we're owed some big storylines for Danny next season, so hopefully Louie will be one of those!

Can someone please refresh for me exactly what state Louie was left in?

I recall him being severely beaten and hospitalized, potentially permanently damaged & in a coma..?

and I don't remember much more than that except Danny crying on Mac's shoulder. Was there more than that, or am I wrong in thinking that's just how they've kinda left it? Were there more implications and hints about Danny's past?

It would definitely be nice to have more storylines about Danny, and it does seem odd that it's not been broached since then (unless of course I am forgetting something).

Anyone?

Far as I know Elwood thas as far as it went. We don't know if he is still there, dead or alive!

(Someone correct me if i'm wrong!)

Last we saw Louie, he was in a coma and his prognosis wasn't good. He's basically in TV limbo land--we have no idea what's going on with him!

i imagine some of the writers read posts on sites like this one and they will probably include what we want to know in the next season

Maryse said:
i imagine some of the writers read posts on sites like this one and they will probably include what we want to know in the next season
Well, we've been shrieking about Louie, Aiden, Stella and Flack since the end of the second season and they didn't include enough in the third season to satisfy most of us, so I'm not holding my breath. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back