Miami season 8 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Solitaire, Jul 8, 2010.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oops i forgot to give my rating for Hostile Takeover:eek:
    how clumsy :guffaw:

ok here it goes- 7/10.
    i liked the action and 'new' team member dealt well with situation. so all in all it was nice episode to watch :)

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah, always good to see the lab rats around. They are far too underused in Miami. Wonder where Valera has vanished to, though :rolleyes:

I didnt mind the Walter bit. I agree that there was a decent amount of Ryan- always a good thing :)

Was Natalia in the episode? I cant remember now. If she was, it wasnt for very long. Having seen some of the episodes I know that her hearing is mentioned again at some poit. But I agree, they made such a big deal of it that episode and then nothing for several weeks. They are not great on continuity .....

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

my overview for episode Bolt Action.

well somehow predictable episode. although never read any plot of this episode it seemed easy to guess what happened and who did it.

but omg i was somehow shocked about Ryan, how vague his knowledge was. well Natalia, on the other hand, was impressive at her knowledge about that cougar-puppy thing.

somehow awkward seemed moment when Eric showed up in locker room, and their talk as well.

at least there was some funny moments. one was when Walter came to lab and met Jesse. i laughed at their joking.
    other moment was when Jesse climbed up on roof of that house at beach (dunno how it is called correctly).

of course H was H like always and he seemed smarter than new ME (of course maybe just my imagination from too much watching other shows).

ok i think it was all i wanted to say about this episode.

i give it 5 out of 10, for some funny moments.

i know i'm very judging today but i'm still really little shocked about Ryan this episode, so...

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Yeah, there was some strange ooc moments for Ryan at the start of the season. Not good.

Yesterdays episode however, I rather enjoyed. Good to see Natalia's hearing issue addressed, although it would have been nice to have seen some hint of it in the past couple of episodes. Like how Ryan employed a bit of tough love. She needed to get it sorted, and he had had the same thing with his eye and the worry of it getting worse because he did nothing about it.
    Ok storyline, poor kid! Hmm, minds gone blank and I cant think of anything....
    Oh yeah, a little too much Jesse. and where was Calleigh? She was hardly in it.

5. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Double posted by accident. Ignore this.

6. DragonFriend95

Yeah, I missed this on Tuesday (Chan vs. Li season clashed with it) but saw the repeat today. I thought it was a better ep than the last one.

Although Horatio was deprived of his one liner again :( Apart from that I enjoyed how much he was in it.

Travers!

I was wondering why Ryan had a black kit. Probably to match his nice outfit :lol:. I loved seeing him being so protective and brutally honest with Natalia: about time she got that hearing checked out before any other swords come her way. Oh, and Walter was sweet giving her the doctor's number. Nice but sad for them to chuck in some continuity by referring to Nick being abusive.

Oh, and having them and Frank in the same scene was great. Good to see Frank getting more scenes in general.

Who's Sully? Was that the guy in the premier? I can't remember.

Overall I enjoyed it. I've always been interested in Asian culture so that was a plus. And kudos to the kid who played Kenny, I felt sorry for him.

9/10!

7. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Sully was H's partner when he was a cop. (Seen in flashback in 801)

8. DragonFriend95

Ah, thanks. Wasn't a fan of the premier so didn't notice :p

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

now i've officially seen 'In Plane Sight' ...
    well the beginning made me laugh out loud and even my friend sent me message she laughed too:lol:

i loved Jesse and Ryan's interaction and later how Jesse made Walter do the dirty job:guffaw:

middle part wasn't anything overly interesting.
    only thing i liked was how Jesse helped that guy who lost everything.
    case itself wasn't anything too hard to predict.

but in the end was funny moment again and again i enjoyed the trio's interaction, like Walter called Ryan (shorty maybe? i'm watching with translation. i hate translations.).

well beginning and ending was the best part of whole episode.

and Ryan wore vest (!!!)
    ding dong! :lol:

reminded me of old days :guffaw:

almost forgot:) my rating for this eppy
    6/10

for funny moments

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Yes, Walter called Ryan shorty.
    I didnt mind that episode. Wasnt sure about the sweater vest on Ryan though.

I was out last night, so have taped last nights episode. But I have seen that epi before, and although I have a bad memory and cant remember any details, I know I enjoyed it.

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

well i think that vest looked better on him in early seasons.
    though i'm not sure anymore...

12. DragonFriend95

BDS- I agree, Ryan looked adorable with the sweater vest in earlier seasons, but nowadays it just doesn't look right.

I missed the start of this ep- after I read what it was about I'm pretty glad about it :rolleyes:

But I was freaked out for a while to start with...I mean, it was DARK! There was no orange tinted light! It looked natural! I thought I was watching Vegas for a second :lol:

So Jesse was a rookie cop, who turned CSI, and has a rocky relationship with Eric- this doesn't remind me of another CSI at all!

Mostly enjoyed the ep: the wind experiment was cool, the scene with Ryan, Natalia and Walter was brilliant (though they were underused as per usual :shifty:) and the ending scene with H and Kyle was heartwarming. I zoned out with most scenes involving Eric so I kinda missed the plot, but I know I didn't like it when the old lady witness died.

7.5/10

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

yeah i agree. vests better stays for old days. nowadays he needs something else :lol:
    OMG there was moment without orange? wow it must be something new. i even readjusted my tv's colours to make it without orange, otherwise it seems bit unnaturally when people teeth are orange and not white or eyeballs :guffaw:

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Ahh yes, the old lady got knocked over didnt she? That was a surprise. But I think they did it well.

I liked Ryan in the sweater vests in s3. Anything after that not so much....

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

oh droolie, just officially watched Bad Seed.

overly too predictable episode for my taste but there was politely enough Ryan for my taste:)

and gosh how i laughed at the trio :guffaw:
    that was so funny how they went to check that farm:lol:
    gee i even thought i've seen it but then i realised i just read review for this epi and knowing my imagination that explained why i felt i've already seen it.

so my rating for this epi- 7.5/10
    just for 'the funny trio' and how lovely they were together:hugegrin: