Melina Kanakaredes Fan Project

:lol: Exactly. I had to warn one guy to not be as graphic as us girls over on the Carmine & Hill thread. I'm not sure a married woman like Melina would appreciate suggestive comments from a twenty one year old guy :lol:. I'll admit that I have girlie non-sexual crush on Melina. She's gorgeous!

jorja, did I sent in mine already? I have this sort of short-term memory loss thing and I forget things really fast :lol:

:lol: You did. It was very sweet & I added it to the scrapbook & all that's left is the translation. Thanks for your work :D.

Well I'm glad you extended the deadline coz im busy all weekend. I did, however manage to steal some time in maths, claiming that i had to write a poem for english. Then they asked what it was about, so I told them it was about a Greek person, and they wanted to know everything that happens in the story, so I improvised a story about a Greek in the US that couldnt go to Greece so instead they go on an adventure to find "Greece in America" Sounds pretty pathetic, but it got me outta trouble.

jorja_fan86 said:
:lol: Exactly. I had to warn one guy to not be as graphic as us girls over on the Carmine & Hill thread. I'm not sure a married woman like Melina would appreciate suggestive comments from a twenty one year old guy :lol:. I'll admit that I have girlie non-sexual crush on Melina. She's gorgeous!

hehe, I have that 2 *blushes* :lol: I think that Melina is the most gorgeous woman in the whole world :D I would love to read that: a guy hitting in a message on Melina! :lol: I think you laughed your ass of, J? :p

:lol: Oh I did. I feel bad about sharing what my guy friends wrote but since you don't know who they are it's all good. One guy offered to take Melina to his village in Steni next time she comes back to Greece :lol:. I better shut up before he kills me.

I think yesterday's episode should be a good inspiration for writing a letter to Melina. Maybe you can share how you thought she was fantastic yesterday ;). If you wanna do that you got 6 days left.

jorja_fan86 said:
:lol: You did. It was very sweet & I added it to the scrapbook & all that's left is the translation. Thanks for your work :D.

You're welcome and thanks for letting me know :D Because I already threw away the draft I wrote before typing in my contribution :lol:

:lol: You're welcome. I know what's it like to hand in something & then go 30 minutes later, "Oh, shit. Did I actually give that in?"

I'm happy to say that I received another entry for the scrapbook. Everyday the numbers grow & that alone makes me happy. I've decided to add in a 5.5 pages of "You know you're Greek when..." & some quotes said by famous Greek such as Aristotle. I may do some other stuff as well but for the meantime keep it coming ;).

^^^I translated it,I believe!lol... :lol:

the scrapbook is going to be great!!and thanks for giving the ''opportunity'' J_! !...although I just translate! :p

athens said:
^^^I translated it,I believe!lol... :lol:

the scrapbook is going to be great!!and thanks for giving the ''opportunity'' J_! !...although I just translate! :p

:lol: I imagined you probably had a good laugh when you read his contribution.

You are very welcome. In fact, I should be thanking you. Without you this scrapbook would have no Greek translation at all & that Greek in there gives the project an authentic Greek touch. Plus, Melina will probably have fun sitting down & reading it. It'll probably give her a great sense of pride as well and that's all because of you ;).

ooh,thanks! Truth is,the first time I translated those ''contributions!''were much different than the last!I was seeing the English I was laughing and translating into Greek!! :lol:..And I have to say that we are not the only ones that think she is great! ;)

Back