Melina Kanakaredes Fan Project

jorja_fan86 said:
Firstly I want to thank everyone who contributed, especially Athena :D.

I now know Melina received the fan project because today I got an autographed photo from her in the mail expressing her thanks for the project. She loved it. When I find my digital camera I will take a photo of the autographed photo for you all.

So once again, thank you all. You should feel proud knowing that Melina liked it :D.

Awww, damn, Melina is awesome! :D What a sweet gesture! :D If you want to post it in a separate thread, we can pin it at the top of the forum for all to see, like Eddie's thank you note.

Awesome! It's so cool she replied to this. :D Not many stars do that and it really shows she loves her fans.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Melina rocks!!! That's awesome that she took the time to send a little thank you. Great job on the project, Jorja! And I am so impressed with Melina right now.
Me too. She's all class. Melina and Eddie have to be two of the nicest and sweetest celebs around. How did I not know about this project? I wish I had participated :( Ah well, hopefully there'll be another one :)

crankyjules said:
Melina and Eddie have to be two of the nicest and sweetest celebs around.

Absolutely. I've been around lots of forums in my fangirl's career but this is one of those rare times in which an actor/actress truly cares about his/her fans and appreciate what they do. And in this case, both actors work for the same show. Now if this doesn't tell something... ;)

^^ That's right :D. All I can say is that something will be up before the month ends ;)...

I will never stop saying this. Melina is the sweetest celebrity ever. I am in awe of her fantastic personality...

jorja_fan86 said:
^^ That's right :D. All I can say is that something will be up before the month ends ;)...

I will never stop saying this. Melina is the sweetest celebrity ever. I am in awe of her fantastic personality...
And the month ends in 8 days!! Wow you don't muck around LOL!!

Have you been hiding out in the Stella/Melinda threads full time? I haven't seen you 'around' much :confused: :lol:

Oh, I've been around. Oh wait, that doesn't sound right :lol:.

I guess I have been hiding out in the Stella/Melina thread. Stella is my favourite character so I'm always in that thread, discussing something about her or Melina :lol:. Soon I will return to my old & dirty ways :devil:.

And yep, I don't muck around. Since the start of this year I've been getting a head start on almost everything. No more falling behind for me. I'm glad you guys are excited & I hope there's more participation :D.

Back