Melina Kanakaredes Fan Project

Ten thousand points for posting a picture of Borat. :lol:

Eeeeeee, I can't wait to hear what she has to say about it. :)

:lol: Borat is a legend & he's pretty much a second god to me. Seriously, funniest film I've ever seen. If he was better looking I'd make a sexy time with him :lol:.

I provided my email address so that the person in charge can get back to me once the project is in Melina's hands. Hopefully they'll provide some information on what Melina thought of the whole thing. If that happens I'll post the message in here for you all to read :D.

*eta* She is so gonna love your painting! I know I would if someone made me look that good in a picture.

Thanks for sharing those pics (and oh, man, that was my ad on the S page)!! :D

The scrapbook looks great, I cand definitely see the effort you put into it. I'm sure she's gonna love it.

HI!!
I have studied Greek two years, no much, but you want to write something in Greek and you don't know very well, perhaps I can help you.
As far as music, the most famous singers are Mikis Teodorakis, Eleftheria Arvanitaki and Giorgos Alkaios there.

the problem is.. I don't speak English…
:lol: :lol:

Thanks a lot jorja!!!! for the explanation ;)

Yeah Hellas, I've heard that before :D :p and I know Panathinaikos too :D and Olympiakos, specially because of the UEFA Champions League, and I totally loved when Greese won the Euro Cup in 2004, with that goal of Angelos Charisteas, does Melina like football? I think so, since she's greek.

btw, tonight they'll air "The Closer" here, I'm so excited :D Oh sorry, maybe I should go to Stella's thread to talk about this. :p

And sorry because of the football chatting too :p

I really wanna read what she says about the project you did guys, it's wonderful, congratulations to everybody who took part in the project :D

Wow, the scrapbook looks awesome! :D And I would to thank J and all the others who helped on the project :) I'm really sure Melina is going to love it ;)

Firstly I want to thank everyone who contributed, especially Athena :D.

I now know Melina received the fan project because today I got an autographed photo from her in the mail expressing her thanks for the project. She loved it. When I find my digital camera I will take a photo of the autographed photo for you all.

So once again, thank you all. You should feel proud knowing that Melina liked it :D.

Melina rocks!!! That's awesome that she took the time to send a little thank you. Great job on the project, Jorja! And I am so impressed with Melina right now.

I agree. Melina is made of awesomeness & I have much more respect for her than ever, if that's possible. What she wrote really touched me. You guys are fantastic for putting a smile on her face :D.

Thanks MrsG :). Honestly, if it wasn't for you setting up this project it would have no purpose. You're awesome!

YAAAAAAAAY! :D She's so sweet. :D Great work, everybody, especially MrsG and Jorja! :) I can't wait to see the autograph. I bet it's a dazzling portrait of her.

You are welcome Mina !!..I liked what I was doing,I really enjoyed it,& it was something I could do!!! :lol:..

She is great! :D...Thanks for letting us know!!..Congratulations to everyone to participated to make the scrapbook that she so liked! :D

Back