Melina Kanakaredes Fan Project

You can do just a painted portrait or you can do a poem & painted portrait as well. However, I'm only accepting things via email so you'll have to scan it & send it as an attachment. My colour printer is good so it'll look fine. I can't wait to see how it looks :).

There are no restrictions on the amount of contributions I'm accepting from people. If I do receive more then what I expected I'll fit everything else on the extra pages but I doubt that'll be the case :lol:.

OT: Your icon is frigging hot but if I look at it once more I'm gonna have to take another cold shower :devil:.

I'm gonna try my best to take some digital shots of the scrapbook & upload 'em here so you everyone can see the progress of the project.

C'mon, you don't have to be a loyal fan like me to submit something. Maybe there's a favourite Stella moment that you want to metion or something else. Even if you're a little bit of a fan it's all good :D.

Exactly. I'm not excluding anyone from this project except those who dislike Melina or Stella but that's just blasphemy :lol:.

It would be awesome to see Melina's expression when she receives the scrapbook but I'm sure getting something like this from the fans would make her so happy so keep it coming guys :D.

Now I'm debating whether or not to add in a copy of the Visions of Greece DVD as well. My yiayia got it for us by ordering it from California so I may end up burning her a copy. Hopefully she doesn't have it :lol:.

Damn, after catching the previews for next week I may be inspired to write more considering it looks like a Stella episode. Hopefully others will do the same :D.

*finds thread*

*clicks*

*get's excited*

Bwah! I have to do something for this!

It looks like you've got some music... maybe I can supply you with an armload more? She's got kids, right? Maybe they'd want to have a CD of children's music. Maybe they're too old for "Lyke, lyke, eise 'do?"

If I could take a few of my vacation photos from Greece, touch them up, and print them all nicely and neatly, that'd be awesome, but I don't know how I'd get them to you in time.

Greek things to send her, um... I've got a phylahto laying around somewhere that I haven't given to anyone. D'you think Melina would fancy a tiny pillow from Meteora? :p Or maybe she needs a komboloi. :D

Arkee said:
*finds thread*

*clicks*

*get's excited*

Bwah! I have to do something for this!

It looks like you've got some music... maybe I can supply you with an armload more? She's got kids, right? Maybe they'd want to have a CD of children's music. Maybe they're too old for "Lyke, lyke, eise 'do?"

If I could take a few of my vacation photos from Greece, touch them up, and print them all nicely and neatly, that'd be awesome, but I don't know how I'd get them to you in time.

Greek things to send her, um... I've got a phylahto laying around somewhere that I haven't given to anyone. D'you think Melina would fancy a tiny pillow from Meteora? :p Or maybe she needs a komboloi. :D

Hey I remember you :D! You're from Vancouver too right? Hmm, I'm trying to think of a way to pick up all that stuff from you. I figure that she probably already has a komboloi/worry beads like every other Greek but I'm sure one more couldn't hurt. I'll give my email address so you can send me songs to add to the CD :D.

There's only one week left till the deadline so for all those who haven't sent in anything better hurry up!

Make sure you include an olive crown and something to do with the olympics, and maybe something about the ancient Greek philosophers like Aristotle and Ptolemy, and grape stomping (the Greeks did that didn't they?) Then again, maybe not...

^ I already incorporated Aristotle & I'm searching for an olive oil branch. I'm not sure about the grape stomping but I'll probably add in Ptolemy. Thanks though :).

Yesterday I bought a "Ellas" scarf to add in the project. Once I find a photo of it online I'll post it for everyone to see.

Finally, the deadline is 6 days away so that means hurry up for all those planning to give something in ;).

hey all im a melina fan what do you have to do with three lines about why you like her post them here or send them to you jorja :)

Back