Melina Kanakaredes Fan Project

Haha it's ok. I was gonna write you back but the lazy side of me kicked in but it won't happen again :lol:. You guys have roughly under 3 days left so if you wanna submit something asap.

1 DAY LEFT!!!

Only 1 day left until the deadline. As soon as it hits 12:00 AM pacific time I won't be accepting anymore entries. So, if you're done & waiting to send it off do it now. If you need my email address pm me & I'll give it to you.

Alright that's it everyone. I will no longer be accepting any submissions for the project. Now I will spend my time adding the finishing touches & getting poor athens to do some more tranlasting :lol:. My plan is to send it out before next week.

I want to send a big thank you to all those members here at talkcsi who contributed. If it wasn't for you this project wouldn't exist. For all those who missed out don't worry. I'm gonna do something else next year that'll be totally different from this scrapbook.

I'll update you all when I mail it out :D.

^ok,I am ready for that!!And you are on the right time because I was really bored studying for tests! :lol:

Sorry I couldnt get my entry in, partly due to writers block, partly tiredness and therefore slackness on my behalf, and partly because of stupid school assignments. I'll have to force myself to do something for next time.
Do you know where to send it? Coz maybe I can just send her a poem when I've finished it.

You're gonna have to send it to her through her address at CBS. I'm not exactly sure what it is but you'll be able to find it somewhere online.

Now that this project is over, I just want to thank jorja for doing such a fantastic job. The concept behind the project is great because it's got the Greek touch only a fellow Greek could give it. But not only that, jorja did a perfect job of setting a deadline, keeping everyone aware of it, and maintaining enthusiasm for the project throughout. Nicely done, jorja! :D

Also, everyone who participated rocks. It's great to see such a high level of participation in a project that is not designed to tell one of the boys how hot they are. Melina deserves the love and it's great to see her get it.

Thanks Mrs.G :D! I owe you one for all the help you've given me. I wish I could be as enthusiastic for this project as I am with all my other ones :lol:.

For all those who want to see photos of how their page & the scrapbook turned out pm me & I'll send 'em to you :).

Finally...

boratmtv.jpg

Great success! :D :lol:

OMG!!! Those are so beautiful!!! :D :D

Athens A.E.K.? Yay!!! I mean I'm not their fan but I'm happy to know something about the project :D I love football :D

btw, what is written in the scarf??? *blushes*. Melina?

Thanks a lot!!! :D

*hugs* Finally, somebody who knows AEK Athens & football. They're my second favourite club team after Panathinaikos :D.

Now, to answer your question :lol:. The word that is written on the scarf is "Greece". That may be confusing to some of you but that's the way it's written, kinda ancient Greek style. In English it would translate to "Hellas" :D.

:lol: If I found a scarf that read "Melina" in Greek I would SO buy it.

Back