Melina Kanakaredes Fan Project

Yay, CSI_Willows has got it right :D! I've gotten a few more participants which is awesome. Hopefully as the days go by more people will step up & contribute. I've decided October 28th to be the deadline because that'll allow me to have three days to finish everything up. I want to send this project out on the first day of November as after the first of November I'll be swamped with college work.

Also, whoever contributed something for the old & orignal project will be getting a message from me. I will ask you if you want to edit what you've written before as chances are you may want to add or delete something. If you wanna keep it the same way that's cool with me :).

ok!>..now a kxkx stupid question from me! :cool:!...I know is stupic so be careful! :lol:...when we are saying what we want we are talking to Melina[you are bla bla!]or she..personally I find the second easiest! :rolleyes: :lol:

I'm not entirely sure what you mean but if the second option is easier feel more than free to do it as long as it relates to the projects deadlines :).

I also need to bring this up & this only concerns those who are submitting their contribution to me via email. When you write to me make sure to write "Melina project" in the subject line so I know what the email is about. With all the viruses going around I sadly no longer open emails from strangers. Also, make sure to do a virus scan on your computer before you send it to me. If your computer has a virus my computer will become infected as well so if that's the case just sent it to me via pm. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this put 'em in this topic & I'll help you out :).

So far I recieved a poem, a letter & some messages. I know all you Melina fans are creative so I hope to recieve something for you all. Just remember that the deadline is October 28th so that means you have plently of time. I don't mean to apply any pressure & if you ever want change something in the future that's cool too :).

I'm actually putting mine together right now, but naturally, the American and Greek flags arent the same size, so I'm kinda struggling a tad. I'll get there though, so expect one from me in the next few weeks.

Jorja, I just send you a pb asking if I could still join in.. now I just have to figure out what I am going to write.. lol

Is there a limit to how long it may be?

we have plenty of time !until 28 of this month!>.. ;)..and you can write a much as you want,more than 3 lines!

right?at least is what I got! :lol:

tuffel there is no limit but you must have a minimum of three lines as athens stated . I also replied to your pm & seeing how the 28th is 3 weeks from tomorrow that should allow you & everyone else to take all the time needed :).

I'm just happy to see that three new people have decided to contribute something. This is gonna be great!

It is :D! I've decided to make a change that most likely won't affect anyone. Although I orginally stated that I would have one theme per page I decided to change my mind 'cause I had some many ideas for each page. Like, for the Z page I couldn't choose between Zagorakis, Zeus or Zorba so I think I'm gonna go with them all :lol:.

Oh, and keep it up guys. You all are doing awesome work that would make Melina happy :). Finally, ot...

Greece won 1-0 today :D!!!

jorja_fan86 said:
Greece won 1-0 today :D!!!
Who did they play? Coz just don't forget, Australia beat Greece 1-0 in a friendly, lol.

But anyway, so my post is still on topic, I tried drawing Melina decked out in Greek gear, but looking like the statue of liberty, but she seriously looks like a serial killer, and it looks like shes setting the american flag alight, so I scrapped that idea. It still looks pretty funny though.

Greece won? :D Yay! I'm getting more into the Greek soccerteam.. :p Ofcourse Holland is and stays my number 1 but Greece is the second one on my list! ;)

^^ We played Norway. If you still want to try your hand at drawing you could always do a sketch of Melina looking like a Greek goddess with the long, cascading curls & a Grecian style dress. I'm sure she'd love that :).

A drawing from Melina :) Wow, I suck at drawing people :p Can you scan your drawing for us, please? :) I can't wait to see it :D

Back