May sorrow everlast - an Aiden-corner

everclaire,

welcome at our modest thread of helplessness. Enjoy your time here. :)

You think you can PM me the link to Lindsay haters thread? Failed to find it.
thx in advance

Get over it, Aiden is dead and buried not coming back, get used to the new characters I like better Lindsay then Aiden.

Nadcus said:
Get over it, Aiden is dead and buried not coming back, get used to the new characters I like better Lindsay then Aiden.

Consider this your last friendly advice...if you post in this way again, you will get a warning.

sorry about the post, but you guys are worse then me about the bashing and all. I think I will be going on another board where there are no bashing. You guys belong to each other. Have fun bashing everyone.......TATATA

Definitely, but let's get this thread back on topic. Do you guys think that after what Mac goes through with Dobson and being under suspicion for that, he'll have second thoughts about firing Aiden a year and a half ago?

Ii always wondered if Mac maybe felt guilty about Aiden's death?
He told her she couldn't leave the case until Pratt was behind bars and if he'd listen to her explain, she wouldn't have made Pratt her personal vendetta.
Just wondered if you guys thought Mac played a teeny part in her death.

^^I think in a way, he might have regrets on doing that with Aiden, but since its not exactly the same thing. I think he learned from it, thats for sure. And I'm sure if he had a chance to change his decision, he probably would.

^I say Mac definately feels guilty over Aiden's death, maybe if he didn't push the issue, she would've still been here.

No. I have to say I don´t see reasons why Mac should be responsible for Aidens death. Even if he didn´t fire her, Pratt would have killed her on duty nevertheless. :(

I don't see him feeling responsible for her death either. Sorry for it, yes, but not responsible. However, I do wonder if he'll go back and wonder whether firing her was the right thing to do, or if he was too militant in that.

Aiden was definately a favourite for me, watching Season 1 I realised just how great her character was and how much I miss her... TPTB should never have killed her off they could've had her transferred instead.

Top41 said:
I don't see him feeling responsible for her death either. Sorry for it, yes, but not responsible. However, I do wonder if he'll go back and wonder whether firing her was the right thing to do, or if he was too militant in that.

I wonder too, but I dunno Its hard to get into Mac's head sometimes and figure that one out.

^Maybe we can´t see into Macs head. But we know Mac was a former navy-seal. So I dare assuming, Mac will never regret firing Aiden - though I´d never bet about that.

*sighs* I guess your right. I just think I would hope Mac would regret it, I know he thinks he was doing right and all that, but wonder if he wonders if he didn't, would she still be here or would jerk!face get her anyway.

Back