May sorrow everlast - an Aiden-corner

@Top41: I´m sorry. Maybe I was too afraid to ask you to bump the thread yourself. :)

@chris_miami: Welcome at TalkCSI. Glad you found us Aiden-fans. ;)
May I really agree you? You think firing Aiden was a too hard decission?

Well, there is still interest in here too :)

Welcome chris_miami! I'm glad there are still Aiden lovers joining.

It's difficult to keep the discussion, because there are not many of us, but mostly because there was only one season and a few episodes of her, and even though they were great, I missed a lot of them to discuss. And those I saw, most of them was when I wasn't really into CSI:NY, so I don't really remember details.

Anyway, here's a picture from the credits

And, talking about other appearences of Vanessa, before and after CSI:NY, I don't know if she was in any film other than Spider Man 2. When I was watching it, and I saw her, I was like :eek: That's Vanessa :D It was cool to see her, though she had a little role. So, have you seen anything other than that?

She actually had a small role, if I remember correctly. She played an actress with who MJ worked with. I think her name was Louise.

^Don´t remember the name either. But I´ve got some desktop-screencaps. Could post them in general csi_pics thread, if someone is interested.

Going to have to bump this thing up with my first post in here, because seriously, Aiden is, and was, and will always be my favourite NY character.

Heroes has me sobbing my heart out. I've only ever cried at one Vegas ep, and then two NY ones - when she got fired, and when they killed her off. That was just... awful. :(

She was just a kick ass character. Her banter with Danny brightened up every scene they shared. She was just someone you could relate to. If you had a friend who'd been attacked twice by the same guy, you'd have temptations too. She's certainly one of the most *human* characters CSI has ever had, because you could put yourself in her position and say 'hell yeah, I'd have thought of that too'.

I want her baaack :(

Yeah Kylie, that's true, all the teasing her and Danny shared was pretty cool, and she was definitely a kick ass girl :p Go Aiden!

And yes, we could understand her motives, I mean, it was a friend and it was her feeling that she should be able to do something and she couldn't.

Anyway, in another topic, I heard Vanessa is pregnant. Has anyone read anything or something?

^^I was just coming in here to see if you guys knew about her being pregnant! I just saw something about it on Celebrity Baby Blog, she's due next month! It doesn't say who the father is and she doesn't know the sex.

Bumping this... cause I miss Aiden! :(

So cute...

csiny112296bn3.jpg

PS.

I was just coming in here to see if you guys knew about her being pregnant! I just saw something about it on Celebrity Baby Blog, she's due next month! It doesn't say who the father is and she doesn't know the sex.

I'm happy for Vanessa. She's gonna have a beautiful baby! :D Hope we will get some news soon!

*cough
I´m also happy for Vanessa. Vanessa being pregnant, that´s great news - doubtlessly.
However this is an Aiden-thread actually. :eek:

I know it is difficult to stick with deseased characters. So it should be fine to mention Vanessa now and then. However please keep the focus on Aiden. :D

Enough criticism. :D
Welcome to Kylie, lookaboomerang and Lorelai. What episode is this nice-Aiden shot of, you brought with you?

Oh, that's great news about Vanessa. I hope for health and happiness for Vanessa and her soon-to-be-born baby. :D

I was rewatching some of season one the other week and I definately do miss Aiden, especially the chemistry she had with some of the other characters.

Back