May sorrow everlast - an Aiden-corner

I have shipped Flack/Aiden once, I havent had time to really sit my butt down and write, but... I enjoy the connection they have when they did scenes and cases together. I really liked the episode though, good story line, good acting, just an all together good eppie

Fave ep has to be "Hush" but I loved that scene in "Supply and Demand" when she got the guy with the taser. :)

Just finished watching the first season. I like Aiden. It sucks that she had to leave, and it sucks even more that they killed her off. :(

I just watched the Eppie last night where she tasered the guy, I was half asleep, but had to laugh at it while she did it.. :) Boy I miss her, I like Lindsay ::ducks for the fear of getting things thrown at her:: well, I dont mind her, but I think I've said before, she's not Aiden/Vanessa. But, not much we can do. Vanessa is such a sweetheart. The few times I met/saw her, she was always nice and into her job.. I do miss Aidens wittiness and toughness

I'm beginning to look forward to watching S1 and early 2 more and more...I've only seen like two or three Aiden eps so far.

Back