May sorrow everlast - an Aiden-corner

Difficult. Maybe she should get a nervous-breakdown :)devil:) due to such a dream shows what happens if she doesn´t tell what she did to Mac herself.

Just out of curiosity, I looked up Aiden's first name. Double irony, 'Aiden' means Firey. Someone had a really wierd mind I think.

kinda interesting Mel.. I didnt know that was what it means.. learn something new everyday.. :)

I miss Aiden, not the same without her. I just introduced my friend to CSI: NY tonight, we sat and watched the first 4 episodes and she loved it... and really liked Aiden, she's like.. "ooo I cant wait to watch Season 2 with you and see her" and I'm like - "uh yeah.. uh... she dies" and she just was like "what, what the h*ll?" I just nodded.. ::sigh::

Mel23 said:
Just out of curiosity, I looked up Aiden's first name. Double irony, 'Aiden' means Firey. Someone had a really wierd mind I think.

Yeah, Aiden, or "Aidan", is actually a boy's name (Bo Bice named his son Aidan! :lol: ) which means fire. So I find it ironic that Aiden's last name is Burn, esp the the way she turned out in "Heroes".

Good you started this thread cuz sometimes I miss her too, I'm really tryin' but Lindsay just gets on my nerves :mad: She just lacks on everything that Aiden was. I just loved Aiden's kick ass style :cool: And the fact that she was so specialized in skeletal identification and facial reconstruction. I really loved her little pieces of art. I love Mac, but I can't forgive him he fired her :(

Fireing Aiden was hard - but possible. So please, better curse the writers for shooting her. :devil:

Lindsay is so very different than Aiden. She´s just quite another character. I know it´s impossible - but I´m gonna give her a chance.

Back