May sorrow everlast - an Aiden-corner

I don't want to see Aiden as a victim either. I'd like to see her be part of nabbing Pratt, but not as a victim.

Bunny said:
Lyn said:
Can I ask - how would you all like to see her return, if she came back? I mean in terms of the current storyline.

Aiden would probably come back in relation to D.J. Pratt (sp?), wouldn't she? He made a return a couple of weeks ago, so he probably pops up again, hopefully when they catch him.
I just don't hope the writers go down the particular storyline where Aiden is one of his victims. That I wouldn't wanna see.
But, you know, when/if they finally get him, Mac visits her to tell her they caught him, as his promise to Aiden was.
The writers continued with the storyline, now they should come full circle with it, IMHO.

Oh, and Lyn, I'm not following you around, I swear! ::puts her stalker camera behind her back::

I don't mind you following me around, you're lovely company.

My biggest fear is that they'll actually kill her off in the conclusion to the Pratt case - in terms of ratings, it's a winner - the team forced to investigate the death of one of their own. I'm really, really hoping that's not the case, but it's the kind of thing I can see happening.
I'd love to find out she's working in homocide or something as a regular detective and actively helps them out. I really want to know what Aiden has been up to since she was fired.

I don´t think Aiden getting a vitim of Pratt would raise ratings. That would pull atmosphere during coming cases really down. I don´t see why proucers should face that risk.

It would raise the ratings, because it's drama. I didn't say I wanted it to happen - but it's the kind of thing that happens during the sweeps. Check the spoilers for all three CSIs, or the ends of previous seasons. Angst atmosphere does it.

I'm hoping they don't, because it's easy.

I think it would be wild if when they're trying to hunt Pratt down they almost have him but have to let him go on a technicality as he's walking out of the precint somebody shoots him (perferribly between the eyes for drama) then as he falls to the ground we see it's Aiden behind him.

Now that's drama.

Why not? Of course drama is captivating, if it´s realistic. In this case reality is. Aiden is indeed tough enough not allowing this guy to trap her.

I'm saying I don't want them to choose the easy option beacause it pulls in viewers. I'd rather they treat Aiden with respect. Imzadi83 - your idea is awesome - but they'd have to arrest her afterwards, no?

I've just watched Zoo York. Why didn't they talk about Aiden at all :(. As if she never exist :(.That's sad :(.Don't they miss her at all :(? I do :(.

*previous page* Ahh..alrighty. The link would be much appreciated Det. :)

How would I like Aiden to return eh? Well, for one I want Mac to make sure that he wants her for good. And not want her to leave again. Maybe she can return because they needed her expertise in a department. I remembered she was really good in reviving a person's face just from the skull. Maybe they can use that as a start. Aiden will help them crack a major, high-priority, will-get-everyone-fired-if-not-solved case. Then, once when she's done that, Mac and the whole lab will be impressed and they'll want her back. Yeah, I know it's corny but it's the only thing I have now. :D :D It's the way I want her to return. As the heroin! :)

I kind of like the idea of Aiden killing Pratt. It would be controversial, but I do like the idea of it.

Lyn said:
I'm saying I don't want them to choose the easy option beacause it pulls in viewers. I'd rather they treat Aiden with respect. Imzadi83 - your idea is awesome - but they'd have to arrest her afterwards, no?

Yes, which would make for even more drama.

Besides with a good lawyer and a plea of temporary insanity (she was upset by the case, had lost her job, etc.) she'd get off.

Hey Top, congratulations on Admin-rank.

I got another idea. How about Pratt taking Aiden hostage?

The others (or even SWAT) try to save her. A shooting comes up. Aiden and Pratt fire at each other. Aiden survives - Pratt not.

Back