May sorrow everlast - an Aiden-corner

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I saw this and thought I'd share:

According to the Futon Critic, Vanessa Ferlito has been cast in a new ABC pilot for next season.

DRIFT (ABC) - Vanessa Ferlito (Aiden Burn on "C.S.I.: N.Y.") and Naelee Rae ("The Notorious Bettie Page") have both booked roles on the drama pilot, about a detective who suffers a major emotional trauma, leaving him with insomnia and little long-term memory, and hallucinates that his deceased daughter is with him at the crime scenes he's investigating. They join the previously cast Chazz Palminteri in the Touchstone Television-based project, which comes from creator John Glenn, director Paul W.S. Anderson and executive producers Chris Brancato, Bert Salke and Jeremy Bolt.

Thanks, I already knew that. There´s already a thread about Vanessa at NY. I´ll ask a moderator to move your post there.

This is only Aiden. Please remember that. Thank you.

I want them to bring back Aiden. I really liked her in S1. I was just so shocked that Aiden would do something like that. I thought she had good chemistry witheveryone else and she's super funny with Danny! :lol:

I don't know how her replacement will be like. I'm hoping I'll like that Lindsey.

Bring Back Burn I say!! :D :D

Guess Aiden has emotions 2. :D She knew the guy might escape a second time. It made her angry she didn´t have any proofs.

Did you already sign our petition?? :eek:

Detective_Burn said:

Thanks, I already knew that. There´s already a thread about Vanessa at NY. I´ll ask a moderator to move your post there.

This is only Aiden. Please remember that. Thank you.

Detective_Burn, we can't move single posts. And Vanessa landing a new job is pretty relevant to a thread that wants to bring back her character.

Didn´t know that. Of course I´ll be luckiest man on earth if Aiden returns. However therefore there´s still Bring Back Burn thread.
This thread is, like the topic says, more kind of a memory
-thread.
No offence. :)

^^^ What petition? Well, if it's about bringing Aiden back then I wouldn't mind signing that petition :D.

Either way, Aiden leaving was not really like Speedle getting shot. I'm just happy she didn't DIE! I'll get those writers if she did.

It's funny for me because I don't really like Aiden in the beginning.But I grew to like her.Now that she's gone,I want her back :rolleyes:.I'll miss her badly.Is there any way to revive Aiden back :confused:?

Yes there´s a thread called Bring Back Burn here in NY.
It contains 3 signature-lists. You can find them on page 2.

Need the thread-link?

Aiden was a great character and we all
have had a great loss in losing her :(
Altough it gets easier with the time.
No one will ever replace the big dark hole she left behinde
but you get used to it.

Can I ask - how would you all like to see her return, if she came back? I mean in terms of the current storyline.

Lyn said:
Can I ask - how would you all like to see her return, if she came back? I mean in terms of the current storyline.

Aiden would probably come back in relation to D.J. Pratt (sp?), wouldn't she? He made a return a couple of weeks ago, so he probably pops up again, hopefully when they catch him.
I just don't hope the writers go down the particular storyline where Aiden is one of his victims. That I wouldn't wanna see.
But, you know, when/if they finally get him, Mac visits her to tell her they caught him, as his promise to Aiden was.
The writers continued with the storyline, now they should come full circle with it, IMHO.

Oh, and Lyn, I'm not following you around, I swear! ::puts her stalker camera behind her back::

Back