Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
EricaSJ said:
LMAO Zsazsa! Seriously, if I have to choose, I'd rather it ends up being the latter one. I really do hope we'll get to see Marg in each of the upcoming episodes, though. *misses my Margi* :(

Hehe. Same here but the buzz about it is suspicious. So was the blood thing though and it was almost nothing. Anyway... want me some Marg. Get rid of the so many labrats and unecessary guest characters. They annoy me. They don't leave the main cast enough screen time, including Marg. (Greg got more when he was in the lab. How sad.)

agreed. and whatever way it plays out *shakes fists at tptb* don't do it!!! marg will give an amazing performace.

I am looking forward for 6.22 Time of Your Death and 6.24 Way to Go, my guess is that we will have lots of her in those episodes.

coolcatz said:
marg will give an amazing performace.

I'm sure of that. She always does. That's why I'm lookin forward to it so much.
I know! I can't wait to see how she will play her character in the next four eps.

Oh btw, in what episode did we know that Catherine can speak Russian? I think I haven't seen that episode yet. I didn't know about that.

Hottie_Cath said:
Oh btw, in what episode did we know that Catherine can speak Russian? I think I haven't seen that episode yet. I didn't know about that.

In Nesting Dolls she said Njèt or something like that, to Warrick. But I'm sure that's not what you meant :lol: :D

AngelEyez said:
Have you guys seen the Rashomama promo? Cath's in it. I laughed my ass off at her line. :lol:

Yep! (Well, you knew that... LOL) She seems to be drawing a lot of parallells to her own life lately (a lot of Eddie parallells, really). *reads everything into everyting... though I'm not sure what I'm reading* ;)

Yeah... it's like a reminder that she used to be married. Lmao poor woman reminds us that she wasn't always single. What I read into this is.... SHE NEEDS A MAN. It's been well over 7 months now...

I know someone who can help... anyone got a closet around? ;)

Just finished watching "Frame by Frame", though, so I definitely just got me some Marg-love. LOL

Yep. So GIMME SMUT!!

Anyway... I HAVE to point out that she's gonna look gorgeous in Rashomama. Loooove her hair and YAYZ the bangs are on the side.

Ey, don't look at me - I'm all smutted out after the last one. ;) GIMME SMUT, instead!! *g*

And yes, that she definitely will. That's actually something I keep thinking about when I watch some of her older stuff - this woman just keeps on getting more and more beautiful (ah, though I loved her S4 look... *hearts*). *looks forward to Rashomama*

Lizzy_004 said:
Hottie_Cath said:

In Nesting Dolls she said Njèt or something like that, to Warrick. But I'm sure that's not what you meant :lol: :D
Oh thanks a lot! I think that Njet means "No" right? :) cool.

I havent seen the promo yet for Rashomama because I don't have a Real Player. :) I'll wait for the Windows Media Version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back