Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
AngelEyez said:
Hottie_Cath said:
Oww yeah I forgot about CM's new show. I heard the scripts must go through her approval before it will be aired. But it could be affecting csi big time.

They have written some carppy stuff this year and I thought CM had higher standards. It's kind of disappointing that she approved those.

Don't forget they also made Naren a Co-Showrunner on the show along with Carol but he should have higher standards too. :(

Talk about a different personality of Cath, I watched S3's "Recipe for Murder" and Cath had that playful snarky attitude I love. That scene where she finds the cocaine in the kitchen is still as funny as the first time I saw it.

Cath: Some things never change.
Nick: What?
Cath: (laughing) Cocaine!

BTW, Nick had about five minutes of screen time in the episode but it was handled so much better than the way they do it now. He mentions that he was fresh off the plane from a conference thus explaining why he was missing initially and a good reason why we don't see him later on. He was assisting in collecting the evidence and not really involved deeper in the case. That small explanation went a long way into making his appearance flow smoothly as opposed to the jarring popping in and out of scenes the characters do this season. That attention to detail is sadly missing these days :(

ITA Jango.

I have high hopes for the finale, though. The writer of the finale has written great Catherine stuff so I hope he won't disappoint this time either.

i'm hoping we aren't disappointed either. stahl's always been good for a great script. ita that cath's personality in s3 (and earlier seasons in general) was much more fun.

Yeah. I do like that there are those little glimpses of the 'old' Catherine in a few lines of hers still. But I'd love to get more of the earlier season Catherine too. Stahl's been good with Cath so... *fingers crossed*

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I noticed something in a clip from Omaetoy. It's a scene from Spellbound, the one where Cath tell Grissom about her vacation... when she's about to say "..me and Eddie seemed like amateurs", I heard the word me twice, and while she says it the first time, I don't see her lips moving. Did anyone notice it too? You think it's a cutting mistake?

Damn. Just when I thought I found a mistake there.. would be cool, for a change. I never pay that good attention to that kind of stuff. :/

LOL, I think there are lots of goofs from CSI, specially in the earlier seasons.. like the dead bodies breathing or blinking and all those stuff. I think Marg called Doc Al Robbins as "Robert" once. (Robert David Hall is the name of the actor). I'll have to check that though.

Yeah I remember she called Dr. Robbins David, but it was before we knew his name was Al. Perhaps the writers screwed up again. :lol:

AngelEyez said:
I think it was one of his first appearances. Made me think he was just one of the many coroners back then.

It was one of his very first appearances. I think they hadn't really established a name for him yet.

RDH originally got the part as a walk on.

Well if the spoilers are true, we will get Marg in each of the upcoming episodes. I personally can't wait for the finale though. I REALLY wonder about the Lindsey storyline. I'm not having big expectations though because looking back at the season, I wouldn't even be surprise if it turned out to be a broken finger only..

LMAO Zsazsa! Seriously, if I have to choose, I'd rather it ends up being the latter one. I really do hope we'll get to see Marg in each of the upcoming episodes, though. *misses my Margi* :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back