Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
*goes to get the promo*

Hottie, Black Glass has it in avi format and high quality.

Eh, Frame by Frame? Oooooh the smut!

*inserts DVD into player*

Oh gawd! Why is my net spazzing on me when I need it the most? 0.00048 kbps of download :lol: This will take me forever. But I will wait. :D

Zsa, how I wished Cath said "Da" to Warrick :lol: :p Did we know why and how Cath knows how to speak Russian?

Eta: Thanks btw Angie and Zsa

Not really but ya know, as dear ol' Grissom said 'The breadth of your social experience never ceases to impress me.'

Well.. I'm impressed too. :lol:

omgtehhotness! :eek: I saw it! She looks really hot in the promo of Rasho, and i love the curls.. :D *squee* I so can't wait to see the episode. :)

Ok, I love it here.. its so zen, and I like to surround myself with the pretties. I think I'll just stay here and ship Cath/Marg. :lol: jk.
Anyways, I was wondering, what if all the scenes that we saw in the Rashomama promo are all the Cath scenes we would see in the actual episode? :rolleyes: What will you do?

I won't be happy. But if those are all the Cath scenes in Rashomama, it won't be surprising to me. LOL. Like we've ever seen enough of her recently.

it seems to be their thing recently. i hope it isn't all we'll see of her though.

ship marg/cath? can't wait for that avi!! lol

LOL me neither. That's gonne be one unique ship.

Hmm I got a good feeling for her being in Rashomama. You never know though... :rolleyes:

oh, new avi! love it. i think the sales of peanut butter just went up again.

hopefully rissa will have that avi soon. i'm sure it will rock.

eta: hey guys, this weeks rerun of ww was #2 in rankings, behind the compitition ep of american idol. go marg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back