Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just sad really. Because you read all sorts of comments and lines in the beginning of the season from the writers and then you get zip. I remember them saying "this season we're find out what makes Grissom tick" and hek, I've seen none of that so far. He mentioned something to Catherine about his father and that was that. A lack of personal story continuity on CSI as many fans have underlined thousands of times before!

Yeah that's what I hate about this season. It's just lacking personality altogether.

I know we shouldn't complain because mainly at the beginning of the season we got heaps of Catherine but she was working on cases and that's it. Very few personal moments were included.

AngelEyez said:
Yeah that's what I hate about this season. It's just lacking personality altogether.

I know we shouldn't complain because mainly at the beginning of the season we got heaps of Catherine but she was working on cases and that's it. Very few personal moments were included.
And I thought she had a change of personality this season, she's different from the season one Cath we knew. I know, characters evolve yada yada but her humor and spunk diminished all of a sudden this season. We don't even have much Cath punchlines anymore unlike in the earlier eps.
Btw, I watched S5's Formalities again and I thought the writer captured the Season 1 Cath really well.. But that's because the writer is Naren Shankar and she/he has been on CSI since Season 1. LOL :lol: We need the old writers back I guess.

Yeah I know. Actually Brass and Gil don't seem to have that many punchlines anymore either.

I liked season 4 Catherine too. Prolly my fave.

I really like her in the earlier seasons. She did climb a tree once right? :lol: I heart the earlier season Cath who chews gum, climbs trees and crawls under dilapidated buildings and puts her legs up in a table while eating. :lol: I think the only thing she does now is read folders and fill out Gil's evals. :(

she climbs a tree? lol

yea season 4 was a really good season. you could tell they were really enjoying themselves..it seems like the spirit has sunk a little bit lately...lets hope things get back on track for the intense last 4 episodes.

cancel the other shows and get the original writers back. it is so simple. these new writers are so lost on the characters (include some i'm not fond of) that it is unreal.

oh well, finale should give a great performance by marg.

coolcatz said:
cancel the other shows and get the original writers back. it is so simple. these new writers are so lost on the characters (include some i'm not fond of) that it is unreal.

LMAO! Billy will agree with you. He has been lobbying for that until now too. :D
And I can't wait for the final four eps. I hope they won't be as disappointing as Poppin' Tags. lol.

WooHoo congrats to thread #3 and to everyone who's made it possible!!!!! :D :D :p :lol:

Im worrying though, since Cath had lots of screentime in the earlier episodes, we wouldn't see much of her in the final eps. Oww.

Me too, I've been thinking the same thing. :eek: :eek:

coolcatz said:

Seriously. I understand that because they're now shooting 24 episodes instead of 22 and it takes three weeks to shoot each one, an additional six weeks have been added to the production. That's no excuse for the new writers to not study Seasons 1 - 4 to see how well the show worked. If I were writing for it I certainly would.

I wonder how much of Carol Mendelsohn working on her new pilot is affecting the show's production? It's almost like its been abandoned because people will watch no matter what so they don't need to nuture it anymore. :(

I wonder how much of Carol Mendelsohn working on her new pilot is affecting the show's production? It's almost like its been abandoned because people will watch no matter what so they don't need to nurture it anymore. :(
Oww yeah I forgot about CM's new show. I heard the scripts must go through her approval before it will be aired. But it could be affecting csi big time.

Hottie_Cath said:
Oww yeah I forgot about CM's new show. I heard the scripts must go through her approval before it will be aired. But it could be affecting csi big time.

They have written some carppy stuff this year and I thought CM had higher standards. It's kind of disappointing that she approved those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back