Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie_Cath said:
In Crate n Burial she had her 6th birthday party, she's supposed to be turning 12 right now. Since CSI time is in real time and Crate n Burial aired in Oct 20, 2000 so her birthday must've been that day.
But for some reason Cath said she was already 12 in Harvest Season 5. :lol:

CATHERINE: (appalled) No! She's twelve. (She sighs.) She's ... just so angry. She doesn't talk to me.

And pfft, I think TPTB wants to make her 14 to 15 here in Season 6.

I know, that's why the confusion. Logically she should be 12. But in The Unsual Suspect she said Lindsey was a few years older than Hannah... so I figured she must be about 14. That sucks. Just like most of the writers this season.

AngelEyez said:
Hottie_Cath said:
In Crate n Burial she had her 6th birthday party, she's supposed to be turning 12 right now. Since CSI time is in real time and Crate n Burial aired in Oct 20, 2000 so her birthday must've been that day.
But for some reason Cath said she was already 12 in Harvest Season 5. :lol:

CATHERINE: (appalled) No! She's twelve. (She sighs.) She's ... just so angry. She doesn't talk to me.

And pfft, I think TPTB wants to make her 14 to 15 here in Season 6.

I know, that's why the confusion. Logically she should be 12. But in The Unsual Suspect she said Lindsey was a few years older than Hannah... so I figured she must be about 14. That sucks. Just like most of the writers this season.
Aww yeah you're right. Those writers should better do their homework cuz even the non-regular viewers could remember Lindsey's age. :rolleyes: Maybe next year the writers will make Linds 22, LOL..

With the way things are going, I don't doubt that lmao.
If they'd decide Linds to be 22 next year, hey I can audition to play her part LOL. Maybe Lindsey has this rare aging disorder.. geez, Im having flashbacks of Robin Williams' movie Jack. :lol:

Yeah, lol maybe a grandma, or maybe not ...
I'm puzzled though, hottie cath you say, you saw a good amount of Cath in the recent promos for the following episodes, but I saw very little. Which promos did you see? The ones from Omaetoy website? Still and all, I hope its all true!! :)

panoramix28 said:
Yeah, lol maybe a grandma, or maybe not ...
I'm puzzled though, hottie cath you say, you saw a good amount of Cath in the recent promos for the following episodes, but I saw very little. Which promos did you see? The ones from Omaetoy website? Still and all, I hope its all true!! :)
I saw a good amount of Cath in the music video promo of Poppin Tags, featuring the song "Snitch" in the CBS website and the ET online website. It turns out that all the scenes I saw in the Snitch promo were all the Cath we would see in the episode. :lol:

Hottie_Cath said:
Maybe Lindsey has this rare aging disorder.. geez, Im having flashbacks of Robin Williams' movie Jack. :lol:

OMG I love that movie!

Hottie_Cath said:
I saw a good amount of Cath in the music video promo of Poppin Tags, featuring the song "Snitch" in the CBS website and the ET online website. It turns out that all the scenes I saw in the Snitch promo were all the Cath we would see in the episode. :lol:

LMAO... how sad but.. how true!

OMFG, what are the writers doing??? Catherine is the most liked female character on the show, they should know it! If the season finale wasn't this close, the success of CSI would reduce.
Or something happened to Marg? Maybe she doesn't have time to work. I don't want to start rumours, so I keep my mouth shut. :p

Lol! And here I thought there were new scenes going around out there that I didn't know about! Bah humbug! Ah well, I guess we'll just have to wait till the 27th of April to find out more!
Between us though, do you think Cath and Warrick will pick up, where they left off in Bodies in Motion? They haven't worked together for a while now.

Yeah, everything sucks riht now... No Catherine, no Yobling (or at least work together). It's a bit flatten now... WRITERS!!! CAN YOU ALL HEAR US?
Anyway, I have a white hope: the season finale. I'm gonna die if that will suck, too!

WillowsWannaBe said:
OMFG, what are the writers doing??? Catherine is the most liked female character on the show, they should know it!

Make sure you don't post it in any other general threads, they will jump your throat dissing the hell out of her. She IS one of the two leads, though... and it has a reason. ;)

Anyway.. I'm hoping but I don't have big expectations at all. HOPEFULLY Carol will decide to get back to the show sometime soon. :rolleyes:

AngelEyez said:
Hottie_Cath said:
Maybe Lindsey has this rare aging disorder.. geez, Im having flashbacks of Robin Williams' movie Jack. :lol:
OMG I love that movie!
Since TPTB is getting ridiculous anyway.. hmm I'll have to say this: maybe Cath will use that vial of blood she kept in I Like to Watch to test Lindsey's rare aging disorder. :lol: Uh-oh I hear the beat box booming and saying that maybe we should just rap about Lindsey's age.. lmao. :lol:

Between us though, do you think Cath and Warrick will pick up, where they left off in Bodies in Motion? They haven't worked together for a while now.
I don't think so, not yet this season. I think there will be lots of things that will keep them occupied till the finale. And then another thing is the writers suck with continuity, lmao. They can't even figure out Lindsey's age, its so possible that they forgot about BiM too. But Im optimistic and who knows? Maybe they'll work together in the finale and then they'll have the time to talk.

AngelEyez said:
WillowsWannaBe said:
OMFG, what are the writers doing??? Catherine is the most liked female character on the show, they should know it!

Make sure you don't post it in any other general threads, they will jump your throat dissing the hell out of her. She IS one of the two leads, though... and it has a reason. ;)
Ok, so I'm correcting myself; ummmm... Zsazsa did it :p And yeah, sorry, I wasn't empathic with the Jorja -or the other female- fans. ;) And I just say what I experience from the facts and datas.

Did I hear Grandma Cath? :eek: Don't wish for something that you may regret later, my friend. ;)

(But if it means Grandpa Gil and Grandma Cath, I'm all for it! ;) )

Hottie_Cath said:
I don't think so, not yet this season. I think there will be lots of things that will keep them occupied till the finale. And then another thing is the writers suck with continuity, lmao. They can't even figure out Lindsey's age, its so possible that they forgot about BiM too. But Im optimistic and who knows? Maybe they'll work together in the finale and then they'll have the time to talk.

I laughed the that, lol, but it's probably true. I don't think anything major regarding Cath AND Warrick will happen this season but next season is another subject :D (and thread, lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back