Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abilene Please see your private messages regarding your signature. Thank you. :)

Ok, this is getting ridiculous now! Catherine was in like two scenes in Popping Tags! Busting into the old mans house with Vega and at the Hospital. Oh yeah and then back at the conference room briefly. Is it going to be like this till episode 24? Wow, pretty slack on Cath drama if you ask me! Pfffft! It sucks!

Yeah and some people complain there's too much Cath drama. :rolleyes: IQ Fighters.

Anyway, hopefully she'll pop up more in the next one.. or the one after that.

Ah, we're thinking that probably we don't see much of her in the current episodes cuz she is filming the finale. Relax, we're guessing she will have the screentime in ep 24. Just check out the spoilers. hehe. :)

I know. I'm relaxed -with a headache- it was just a sudden 'cut'. The beginning of the season was full of Cath and then suddenly 'gone'... lol.

The spoilers? Mmmm, well they mention a lot about
being in a car accident, but no much else.
Anymore Cathernine-Centric details??
Nothing much mentioned between her and Warrick either, although I guess that would be asking for too much! :))

============
~Edited: To add a spoiler tag, please try to use them for small spoilers, or use the "Spoiler Lab" Thanks.~

Uh oh... you can't post spoilers here.

But anyway.. the finale might have some surprises for us. Stuff that aren't in the spoilers.

Yeah, uhm, I was just responding to Hottie Caths last post. Still and all, a thought just crossed my mind...that secret between Cath and her daughter hasn't been revealed yet, has it? Or is just about the vial of blood thing. Nope, that can't be it....

panoramix28 said:
Yeah, uhm, I was just responding to Hottie Caths last post. Still and all, a thought just crossed my mind...that secret between Cath and her daughter hasn't been revealed yet, has it? Or is just about the vial of blood thing. Nope, that can't be it....

Unfortunately I think it was the blood. They love to exeggarate in spoilers, mostly TV Guide. And that one came from them.

panoramix28 said:
I think the secret is already about the vial of blood in I Like to Watch. Although like what I said earlier, I think the vial of blood will have a comeback sometime soon.
Im so excited to see Cath in Poppin Tags, I heard she had another punchline there. lol. :D

i have the feeling that you all are in a farther whit the epis than we do. so i dont know where you all talking about, its not fear i still have to wait and see for i know so much as you all..

Nathalie_Emily said:
i have the feeling that you all are in a farther whit the epis than we do. so i dont know where you all talking about, its not fear i still have to wait and see for i know so much as you all..
What was the last ep you had there in Netherlands? :)

Are you having season 5 up there too? Or already 6? Here in Austria we're having 5 right now, the next ep is 4x4 but I'm lucky to be provided with season six eps 1-17 so far by a special source. (and I don't really like to watch it in German anyway...)

Looks like I'm saying this everywhere. LOL. Anyway, I think the recent lack of Cath only means one thing: she's going to have a very big part in the last four episodes and that makes me happy and bouncy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back