Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful... discussing spoilers in here, the lab is open above, and please remember though no real info has been released in here, someone might think they can and do so. So we are asking you all to please becareful. Thank you. :)

oh i agree with z! holy crap she's in the ep! but somehow i don't see her getting much time at all now that the show has been renamed. *goes to grumble in the cozy corner*

kc_from_kc said:
I don't think we should take the spoiler seriously though. They haven't even started filming yet have they?
It's about time. I think I heard from someone that they usually start filming mid/late July. I'm not entirely sure, though.

Question: What's different about Cath's job now that she's a supervisor...she stepped down from it didn't she? But her desk nameplate still has the supervisor title....though it's possible I suppose to have it and still have stepped down from the swing shift thing. (are they all night shift again?)can someone help me a little? Thanks.

^ Hmmm I think she's still a supervisor since it's still written on her name plate. She might be co-supervising the night shift with Grissom, but Grissom is the senior supervisor so technically he's the real boss. I don't think Catherine has stepped down. Beside the name plate, she still shares an office with the supervisor of the day shift (Secrets and Flies, season 6).

Ewwww, I'd be clamoring to get out ASAP if I had to share an office with Ecklie lol. But she and the rest of the gang are back on night shift, right?

LOL. Ecklie is not the day shift supervisor anymore. Ecklie has been promoted as the Assistant Director of the Lab in Season 5. We haven't seen the dayshift supervisor yet on the show, Catherine just mentioned the her briefly in Season 6's Secrets and Files. (Cath told Sara she's sharing her office with the day shift supervisor) . And yes she and the gang are now on the graveshift again.

Aww, man, just what we need, Ecklie with even more power. *pouts* I sooo wish she or Gris would be able to let him have it one day.

(my not knowing is because I probably haven't seen that S5 ep yet...)

^ You haven't watched Formalities yet? Well that's probably the reason why you didn't know that Ecklie had been promoted to assistant director. But it was mentioned a few times in later episodes, or at least you could see that he had more power than the two shift supervisors did (e.g. Mea Culpa, Nesting Dolls, King Baby or Grave Danger). Maybe you just didn't pay enough attention when it was about Ecklie. ;)

I did see it then, I cannot forget that tux, no way, hubba hubba hubba!!! But I must've missed that particular part. Yeah probably, who would with Tux Grissom around? :)

No worries I also didn't know Ecklie's exact position in the lab, I had to google it. :lol: Cuz I wasn't paying attention to the sheriff nor to the event itself I was also staring at Grissom (and Catherine) in Formalities. Although when Ecklie was the dayshift sup I thought he had a higher position because he was bossing around Grissom so much.

Just bringing this over here, just in case people haven't voted yet. Marg and CSI are nominated in the UK National TV Awards.. to vote just go here: http://nta.itv.com/
there's a vote now button on the left side. ;)

:lol: Erica, you're awesome :D Catherine Screentime Investigation? BTW, it's easy to count. Ummm *looks at fingers* -3; -2; -1; 0; 1; ummm, what's the next number? *thinks* I get it! 2 >> this is correct IMO :p ;)

oh yeah! so that means two csi's next year? the one i won't watch and catherine screentime investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back