Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that there will be lots of things going on in this episode.. so Im guessing she'll have 4 minutes of screentime tops.. owww. :(

Hottie_Cath said:
It seems that there will be lots of things going on in this episode.. so Im guessing she'll have 4 minutes of screentime tops.. owww. :(
And that is so turning me off. This is the first time I don't feel the urge to watch a season premiere of CSI, ya know. :(

Hottie_Cath said:

My excitement of seeing Catherine's name didn't really make me think about it like that. It does seem to be quite a busy episode.

Ok, so I guess it's not promising. I didn't read the whole spoiler, only the part where her name was written.
But this lil' part in the spoiler doesn't have to be the only appearance of her in the ep, right? It could be more.

Looks like they're spreading things too thin to begin the new season. Can't they ever learn from their mistakes? Last season was supposed to be all about the team being back together. Well, they kept with that for about two or three episodes into the season. Then it became all about individuality. *sigh* looks like I'll continue with my plan of taping and saving only the Cath parts.

ETA: regarding the Lindsey storyline - I'm guessing they'll gradually get to that after a few episodes. Looks like there's way to much in the first episode to even try to get that stuck in there with just a little "blurb".

EricaSJ said:
AngelEyez said:
Holy Crap, look at that! She's in the episode!

:rolleyes:
ROFLMAO! I feel for you, Z!

BTW, are you having a good time over there? C'mon do tell! :D

Yeah Im having a good time. I just forgot to contact my family for 2 days and now like... whole Hungary is looking for me...

But anyway, I dont see much screen time for Cath in the season opener.

^^LOL! a sign that youre having a great time indeed.
Yeah I think so too that her scenes with another CSI stated in the spoiler will only be the Cath scenes in the episodes.
Yup like kaylyne I will only watch the Catherine-Crime Scene Investigation.

Oh I get it now. CSI: Catherine Screentime Investigation? :lol: Sounds good to me, you know, investigating how much screentime she has. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back