Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Sandle_Luver. Hope you have fun here. We're a fun and creative bunch and we don't bite...hard. :D

Zsa, don't get me started. LOL. If there was God, the incident wouldn't have happened at all. :p

Yo ho!

Marg is nominated in the UK National TV Awards for the actress award. Yay I'm thrilled to know she's gotten another nod. It's always great to know that she's loved. Hehe. Go to their website and click "vote now" on the left to vote for our girl! :D

CSI is nominated, too. You can also vote for the show. ;)

EricaSJ said:
Yo ho!

Marg is nominated in the UK National TV Awards for the actress award. Yay I'm thrilled to know she's gotten another nod. It's always great to know that she's loved. Hehe. Go to their website and click "vote now" on the left to vote for our girl! :D

CSI is nominated, too. You can also vote for the show. ;)

Wow, she's nominated along with the most talented actresses on UK and US TV. But of course I still voted for Marg. ;)

We don't have a thread for Cath quotes, right? Cool enough as a new topic?

My fave Cath quote is probably from the accused is entitled;

Marjorie Wescott: You took your clothes off for a living?
Catherine: For a very good living.

I so wanna hug Cath everytime I see that scene!!

Ohh I remember that one, one of my all time favorites is the scene of Catherine and Jimmy Tadero in Felonious Monk.

CATHERINE:I danced, period. And instead of feeling sorry for
yourself, think about this. When you were out there planting evidence on a case that you couldn't break, Stephanie's real killer got away. And he's still out there ... (pause) ... because you sold the one thing a cop can't afford to sell: Your integrity. So you tell me, between the two of us who's the whore?

Catherine was so strong in this episode, she kicked Tadero's arse so hard that I felt sorry for him. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back