Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^She's moving her server and she's busy with real life right now so I guess we will have to wait to see the screencaps site up again.

Somebody here actually has a "real life"? Wow! Where can I get one?

Regarding the Gerald chat - I think it's great that there are actors/singers/other types of celebrities who take the time to do this and get in touch with their fans - even if it's through the internet.

kaylyne said:
Somebody here actually has a "real life"? Wow! Where can I get one?
LMAO Kay, get yourself two jobs and you get a real life. :lol:

Jango glad to see you back! Missed ya much! Hottie was right, I changed host and the files on the old one got deleted when it was due. Now I need to upload all the caps to my new server and get the site a pretty layout, but job is getting in the way. :( Anyway I'll do it as soon as I can. Sorry for the down time! I promise there are more Marg hotness to come. :D

Did anyone happen to catch Frasier on Lifetime this morning? Marg was on there playing Frasier's girlfriend. I'm so used to her playing serious, sexy characters like Catherine Willows and KC Koloski that sometimes I forget just how funny she can really be. I would love to see her do more comedies. :)

They ran the Frasier episode today? Damn! I forgot to look at the tv schedule. That's one I don't have yet. I'm just so used to having shows airing on channels I don't get, so I forget to look ahead.

Erica - I have enough problems with one job, I don't need a second one! There is a reason the grey hairs are starting to show. The next step is the "funny farm" - which might be good because I'd actually get a vacation.

EricaSJ said:
Oh yeah! Sitcom for Marg, please. :D

BTW, welcome back, margalicious. ;)

Thanks! It's good to be back.

Yeah, I wish we could send suggestions to Marg's manager for projects she should work on in the future. Aside from the long list of hot male costars that I would suggest that she work with, I would also suggest that she try a sitcom. I just love the way she delivers comic lines.

Oh, and Kaylyne, regarding the Frasier episode, check your PMs over at AAM. :)

A sitcom for Marg would be great! I believe it was Ann Donahue in the "Snuff" commentary who mentioned how great Marg is at throwing lines away. I think they would need to devise the premise of the show to draw on Marg's acting strengths. She'd be great in a show like "Reba".

Margalicious - I sent a reply PM. And just a note for others like me that don't consistently look at their tv listings - it looks like Lifetime is re-airing that Frasier episode late night next tuesday. Check your local listings.

Marg was funny in that episode of Fraiser, and cute. *hearts* She was wearing a (blue? lavender?) gown and looked so very pretty. :D

If Marg ever gets her own sitcom, I think Alan would be a great addition since he did really well in Cybil. ;)

oh i loved cybill. and i loved alan in cybill. and christine baranski too. now i'm sad. i miss cybill.

I loved Christine Baranski in that show. Ira was such a cute shmuck character in Cybill. Ira reminds me of Alan's character in "Giving up the ghost".

EricaSJ said:
I promise there are more Marg hotness to come. :D
Is this some kind of a cryptic message? :D So we will see Marg pics other than the screencaps of cath in your new gallery? yay!

And yes I would love to see Marg in a sitcom, she's a natural comic. And it will be better if she'll have Alan with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back