Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they still remember that Gil and Cath are their leading characters, but I guess they don't since their screentime has become less and less. *rollseyes*

*bumps thread*

People on Talk are scary. A pretty active thread could sink down to the second page in just one day. LOL. Yo, what's up, Marg fans?

i'm waiting on you guys. i can't post again if i'm the last one that posted. ironically enough though, i think all our rl stuff kinda got busy at the same time. lol!

soooooo....any word on mr. brooks? news of any new projects? family news? *me could dish but won't*

It probably sunk due to the fact that the board is set to seeing so many threads per page as a default, (the number went down see "Help Guide Board Updates") Just thought I would put this in. :)

Drive By Posting Hot Photo of Marg in Scientific American :D:

Check out the July 2006 Scientific American issue (cover is about Stem Cells possibly causing cancer.) It has yet another article about the CSI effect and it's rather long. Beautiful photo of Cath in action holding a flashlight checking out a scene. :)

Ohhhh thanks for that Jango! :) *is looking for the Scientific American issue*

The regulars on BTA already know this.. but I thought I'll put excerpts of it on this thread..

Remember this article?

Go to North Bend and you can meet her for less than the price of a pizza
(title funkified by coolcatz :lol: )

Well rosie of csiguide.com went to North Bend and recounted her experience. Here is an excerpt:

"well the fundrasier turned out quite well. they actualy made more money then they thought. they ran out of pictures which is why i got program and ticket signed. the orginal price was 10 and you also could get a quick photo with her. they had 500 photos and needed over 800. so she signed the programs and tickets...."

...The rest of rosie's post is on BTA.. and it made me go aawww. Marg was sooo kind and nice. :D

Edit: Ohhh I found the issue. :D I had to go through lots of pictures of DNA cells just to get to this article/pic :lol: If you like reading about stem cell research, etc. PM me. I have the Scientific American July '06 in .pdf format.
Here's the page where Marg was featured:

Uhm not my sixth sense.. its the power of google.. I got that in minutes its on the first page of the google search. :D Any more Marg news? Oh I think I read somewhere that Mr. Brooks (Marg's movie with Kevin Costner and Demi Moore) was filmed in Louisiana.

i know. you could have told me about that before it was done and it would have been a lot more usefull, lol!

I was just over in another thread about the replacement actress for Madison (caths daughter lindsey) Kay Panabaker, who has a sister, Danielle, who was cast as Kevin Costner's daughter in Mr.Brooks. So Kay gets to play Marg's TV daughter, and her sister Danielle gets to play Marg's movie daughter. Lucky girls!!! Oh and they have got to be geniuses, because they both graduated highschool at age 14, and both are now in college. Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back