Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we get a commission on that if we help her plan? I want a 10% cut. With all the great fanfic writers around here, I'm sure you guys could come up with a great script. However, if it's on network tv, we'd have to give up the smut *GASP* Okay, that leaves me out of the planning.

She has done a little comedy - "giving up the ghost" was quite funny, and she did the voices for the "King of the Hill" episode.

Marg was great in Frasier, and I'd love to see her get her own sitcom.

A while back I made some screencaps of her appearance in Frasier, I know this isn't the picture thread but you can see them here

And I loved Cybill when it was on. :)

CatherineWStokes said:
Marg was great in Frasier, and I'd love to see her get her own sitcom.

A while back I made some screencaps of her appearance in Frasier, I know this isn't the picture thread but you can see them here

And I loved Cybill when it was on. :)

Thanks for the link to the Frasier screencaps. Awww, she's so cute.

And yeah, I loved Cybil too. Alan was adorable in it. And after seeing Marg and Alan work together so well on Weeping Willows, it would be really nice to see them do another project.

Oooooh Adam Novac was certainly some spice added to Weeping Willows. Interesting character. I'd love to see him back.

Wooooow, great idea, coolc!!! I would love to see him back, too. At least we would make sure we'll have an exciting episode on season 7 :devil:

Sure we know what they are. "Exciting Episodes" include: Sassy Cath, Mama-Bear Cath, damn-she's-hot Cath, former stripper Cath, angsty Cath, heartbreaking-sobbing Cath, Tough Cat, take-you-out-for-a-beer Cath, save-your-tush-from-harm Cath, one-liner-quipping Cath, Sam Braun's daughter Cath, and I'm-gonna-be-nice-to-him-for-the-sake-of-my-mother Cath.

We just don't get them very often anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back