Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a news but.....

I showed my co-worker the pic of Marg in the whatapair show, he said she looked like Michelle Pfeiffer, any opinions?

I didn't really see the Michelle Pfeiffer look there.
I just think it's great to see Marg having fun with Jorja off-set, not playing a certain character, just being themselves, not to mention it being for a great cause.

me too. we all tend to get caught up in the characters so much that we dismiss the fact that marg and jorja probably have fun being around each other.

coolcatz said:
me too. we all tend to get caught up in the characters so much that we dismiss the fact that marg and jorja probably have fun being around each other.

I think Marg and Jorja seem really close on set. They seem to do a lot of events, and when the cast attend events, they do hang out with eachother alot.

Sometimes I really wonder if they like the tension between them on the show. :rolleyes:

yup. i've read interviews from both of them stating they don't like the tension between the characters.

Yeah, it really is fun! I think Marg and Jorja are very good friends, you could see it during What A Pair!

High304 said:
Not a news but.....

I showed my co-worker the pic of Marg in the whatapair show, he said she looked like Michelle Pfeiffer, any opinions?
Oh she's not alone.. my dad saw his very first CSI ep (I think it was 6.04 Shooting Stars) and he said marg looks like Michelle Pfeiffer.. cuz they have similar lips?!?!?

coolcatz said:
yup. i've read interviews from both of them stating they don't like the tension between the characters.
Yup its on Jorja's interview here on CSIFiles.

they've even suggested (and had accepted) changes to scenes so there wouldn't be so much animosity between them.

Yeah I'm glad that Marg and Jorja did that. It seems to work out fine. I really like it when the girls get along. Girl power is one of the best things on CSI, hehe. I have to admit that After the Show is *coughs* a really great episode, though. :D

I always love the Cath/Sara episodes - "Caged", "AFOC", "After the show", "C&B".

Everytime you see Marg & Jorja together off-screen (i.e. awards shows, behind the scenes, etc) they always seem to have so much fun. I sure wish the writers would translate that chemistry/fun to the on-screen dynamic.

I really liked that artice :)

I don't think I've seen her Conan interview either. I don't remember her getting bleeped on Letterman, that's funny.

It was funny during her Kilborn interview when she says she worked some sh.. but managed to stop herself before actually saying the word :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back