Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, did she deck you for checking her out? *knows what shane was doing*

hmmm, must convince shane to convince marg to visit us. mwhaahahahaha

abc said:
coolcatz said:
ok, it's already early monday here and we haven't heard from shane. should we assume he kidnapped marg and we'll never hear from him again?

My trip was awesome!

Marg and Jorja were awesome! Not only did I get to watch them sing together, I was able to meet them and get their autpgraphs!! :eek:

Jorja remembered me from when I met her in 2004 (on the set of the episode 'Turn of the Screw' (yes Z, that would be a Yo!Bling episode :p ) and Marg was so nice.

I told Marg about 'us' from this group and she said she'd be ecstatic to read our posts! :D It was an awesome night!! :D
Awes youre so lucky. :D Just to be sure, what was the color of Marg's make up? color of her lipstick? Needed to ask that to make sure that you were looking at Marg's eyes and face, not someplace else. *coughs* :lol: Good to know that Marg was super nice. :D Good luck on your graduation trip btw abc!

Awwww... you lucky duck young Padawan Shane! (That was a long name for you... LOL) I'm jealous. Horribly so. Gah. But that is REALLY awesome. :D

yeah, he is a duck. of some sort. so do we have any more pics from this event? and has anyone found any mr. brooks pics?

I wonder if Shane has a few common pics with Marg and Jorja. That would be cool. Why didn't he skip that f***** ***** ******** ******** trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back