Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
*gasp*... *stares at Lady E*.... Can't believe you gave me out!! lmao...

Anyway.... Cath/Marg looked gorgeous... I just didn't like the jacket itself. :p

About her screen time. Maybe she's either having a break or she indeed will have more stuff to do in the finale that's why she's missing now.

Im with you there! I hope we see more of Cath in the finale.
And anyone noticed her eyes in Spellbound? Maybe it was the lighting but her eyes looked puffy. Hope its because of lack of sleep and not because she cried or something.

sometimes they do look rather tired, like they've had a long day. you never know with the filming schedule.

Well is that from her line is Spellbound.. "Its dedication.. or obsession?" :D
Heya! Nathalie_Emily I agree with you and I don't want her to leave CSI either. I don't think she will.
Ok I have a question, did Jacqui quit on CSI? I don't see her anymore, the last time I saw her was in Viva Las Vegas. They're friends, I like her banter with Cath, and I love their humor.

'K, so I watched "The Gold Coast" earlier. Now, it was definitely not one of the best movies I've ever seen (uh... far from...), and I have to say I'm not exactly David Caruso's biggest fan, but DANG, Marg looked good! LOL (<--- shallow moment) And I loved seeing so many sides of her, too - playful, crying, sexy, angry... Grrr! *waggles eyebrows* And again, she looked fab. Yum.

And also, after having obsessed over Marg's appearance on ER for the past... oh... let's just say I've done it for quite some time now (as a few people here can attest to LOL), I just gotta ask... Am I the only one who would LOVE a movie with Marg and George Clooney in the near future?

weepingwillows said:
And also, after having obsessed over Marg's appearance on ER for the past... oh... let's just say I've done it for quite some time now (as a few people here can attest to LOL), I just gotta ask... Am I the only one who would LOVE a movie with Marg and George Clooney in the near future?
I hear ya. You're definitely not the only one. Hehe. I SO shipped Karen and Doug on ER. Too bad she was just a guest character. I was completely in love with their bed scene and the dance in the small restaurant. :)

And yeah. She looks dang hot in Gold Coast. My favorite scene in that movie is when Karen freaks out at the death of her lawyer and got all hysterical. Even put that scene in one of my MV's. ;)

Interesting. Marg has played three characters named Karen so far: K.C. (Karen Charlene) Koloski from China Beach, Karen Hines from ER and Karen DiCilia from Gold Coast. :)

hehe, yeah sometimes actors end up playing characters with the same name over and over and over. it's like you see the script, you see the character name and you think "ooh job!!!"

coolcatz said:
sometimes they do look rather tired, like they've had a long day. you never know with the filming schedule.
Yeah that's why I asked. I was wondering maybe she's filming an emotional scene for another ep so she only had a one minute scene in Spellbound and her eyes were puffy. And I guess and I hope she will have screentime in the finale.

Aww I haven't seen those roles of Marg as Karen. I only saw the clip of her ER appearance though. They look hot together, they really need to make a movie. ;)

Hottie_Cath said:
They look hot together, they really need to make a movie. ;)

When I first saw it, I thought you said they really need to make "a make out movie", sorry, my bad. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back