Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "make out" part of it all would definitely be high on my list for this movie... *innocent smile* And now I really am in dreamland. LOL I need to lobby for this to happen. ;)

Here's another Marg/Cath admirer :p I'm new but I already love this place! :D I liked Marg a lot in E.R. too, her and George were just sooo damn hot together! But if you ask me I think she still always gets hotter and more beautiful... ;)

Welcome Abilene in the Marg thread! :D We can't have enough Marg fans :)

Yeah, Doug and Karen were just *sighs* totally perfect together.. I recorded the eps, and still have them. I watch them once in a while, and every time I melt seeing the bedroom scene. It's just too cute. And, I agree with someone who said last time we discussed Marg in ER, this was actually the only woman Doug had be seeing over the years, that I really liked. But that was of course because it was Marg ;)

i agree with the fact that marg was great in er. The are showing here the old epi's and i saw her with george and they are so cute together.. *drool*

Oh newbies! Woot Woot!

Welcome you guys, glad to have more people to drool over Marg with us. Hehe.

*does coolc's job and hands you handcuff necklaces* :D

Welcome Abilene and Nathalie_Emily I hope you enjoy your virtual handcuff necklaces. Its the closest we can get to the handcuff necklace that Cath wears. :lol:

Aww poor me, I think I am the only one here who hasn't seen ER. :lol: I only saw Karen and Doug in music vids.. so yeah Im all for that Clooney-Marg make out movie. :D

Thank you all very much for the sweet welcome! :D You guys are so cool! :D Oh and yes, we really need a Marg/George make out movie! :p :D

Wow, thanks for the link! I didn't know about it :shock:
Anywayz, welcome Abilene and Nathalie!

BTW, LOL for this one:

youre welcome, there are also pics from Jorja, Emily, Sofia and Melina. You just have to look for them at there hompage. Its a great site whit wunderfull pics.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back