Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but that was for broadcasting them on television only. They need another permission to use the songs on the DVDs. They used some really popular stuff like the Beatles which are sure going to cost them a lot of $$$. Sigh. I think Moonlighting had the same problem when they were planning to release it on DVD. It's been almost twenty years, a lot of things have changed and there might be more problems to solve than we expect. :(

EricaSJ said:
coolcatz said:
write the production compnay that owns the show.
Oh I think WB has been planning to bring it out on DVD, but they had used lots of 60s' pop songs on the show and they are a big problem now. You know, copyright.

Yeah, apparently it is a big problem. I read in an interview not too long ago that Marg wants to see China Beach on DVD too. She contacted John Sacret Young, the series creator, to get the scoop on whether it was being released and got the bad news that it probably won't be because of music rights.

As much as I love the songs originally used in the episodes, at this point I would be all for them removing or revising the soundtrack so as to eliminate the music rights issue. I want everyone to be able to see Marg play the role of KC.

Aww they used Beatles music there? That would really cost them a lot. Probably removing the music on the eps will cost lots too.

Btw another proof of crappy writing on S6--we hardly had any Cath-isms. (hehe, why not? House has Houseisms and Desperate housewives has Breeisms) In the earlier Seasons in almost every ep we get lots of memorable witty lines not only from Cath but also from the other CSIs.

I think so, too. I remember when everyone was complaing about how bad season 5 was. Now it's rather nice comparing to season 6. Look on the bright side, though. Catherine wasn't so adorable in season 5, but they gave us the old Catherine back in season 6. I think that's probably number one of the very few things I actually liked about season 6.

no one was adorable in s5, but cath was cool in that she was dealing with a new job and having to adjust to that.

EricaSJ said:
I think so, too. I remember when everyone was complaing about how bad season 5 was. Now it's rather nice comparing to season 6. Look on the bright side, though. Catherine wasn't so adorable in season 5, but they gave us the old Catherine back in season 6. I think that's probably number one of the very few things I actually liked about season 6.

This just proves how down the toilet S6 went. How about for Season 7 old Cath/S1-4 CSI pretty please? ;)

Yeah, what on earth happened to the Bouncy, energetic sarcastic catherine we all came to know and love in the very early seasons. In fact, if you re-watch those episodes, ALL the csi's seems much more outgoing and goofy and energetic back then. Now everything is much more slow paced and dramatic\. Even the way they walk down the halls now is alot slower then the early seasons.

They need to get high. :lol: I agree, kc, that the CSIs seem rather lifeless in later seasons comparing to seasons 1 and 2. Not just that, the lighting in the studio has become darker and darker and sometimes you can't even see their faces. I miss the happy, energetic, bright CSIs so much. Ah those were the days. sigh.

But Marg/Cath is still hot. In fact, hotter than ever. :lol:

Yay Jango is back! I missed ya so much, girl!

whaha, maybe they make a trip to the Netherlands :p That would be great! By the way I'm Dutch :p So you can guess why I want them to the Netherlands :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back