Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
EricaSJ said:
They need to get high. :lol: I agree, kc, that the CSIs seem rather lifeless in later seasons comparing to seasons 1 and 2. Not just that, the lighting in the studio has become darker and darker and sometimes you can't even see their faces. I miss the happy, energetic, bright CSIs so much. Ah those were the days. sigh.

Funny you say that... because that's exactly what I was thinking. The great, bright and awesome colors and lightings disappeared and the whole lab became so grim. In previous seasions the corpses or the crime scenes were grim... which were great and a trademark of CSI but now... meh...

But Marg/Cath did look great in s6. But I want the sassy Cath back.

AngelEyez said:
Funny you say that... because that's exactly what I was thinking. The great, bright and awesome colors and lightings disappeared and the whole lab became so grim. In previous seasions the corpses or the crime scenes were grim... which were great and a trademark of CSI but now... meh...

Hehe you're my twin. And yeeeeees! Sassy Cath, please! Uh not in the season 1 outfits, though. :D

AngelEyez said:
EricaSJ said:
They need to get high. :lol: I agree, kc, that the CSIs seem rather lifeless in later seasons comparing to seasons 1 and 2. Not just that, the lighting in the studio has become darker and darker and sometimes you can't even see their faces. I miss the happy, energetic, bright CSIs so much. Ah those were the days. sigh.

I agree!!! Zuiker overhauled the set in CSI NY and its now brighter and more modern than ever. I think the S6 LV set was even darker and gloomier than in the previous Seasons. Dang how can you see the DNA cells with such poor lighting? :lol:
I don't think people lose their humour and wit that fast. I love the smart ass Cath that blurts out so much Cath-isms while chewing gum.

^^^Meh please back sassy Cath and Anthony. I love them!

LOL Cath-isms. She always had the best one-liners along with Brass.

By the way, I just saw Erin Brokovich again. Marg's character there was so far from Cath but of course it worked cause she's a great actress. :D

*so yeah this is me dropping by. hey y'all :) *

EricaSJ said:
coolcatz said:
me too. where is she?
Good question. I have been wondering about the same thing. Now. I think she probably left with Anthony Zuiker and Ann Donahue. :D
And Josh Berman. :D Oh noes! Where have all the people gone?

cofi_shot said:
^^^Meh please back sassy Cath and Anthony. I love them!

LOL Cath-isms. She always had the best one-liners along with Brass.

By the way, I just saw Erin Brokovich again. Marg's character there was so far from Cath but of course it worked cause she's a great actress. :D

*so yeah this is me dropping by. hey y'all :) *
Oh hello there cofi! :) Hey you made me want to watch that movie again. :D I love the part where she broke down while she was talking to Julia Roberts about her illness.

Hottie_Cath said:I love the part where she broke down while she was talking to Julia Roberts about her illness.
That's the first thing I remember when I think about that movie.
--"So you think if you have no breasts & no uterus, you're technically still a woman?"
"Sure you are. You're actually happier because you don't have to worry about maxi pads and underwire"--

I also love at the end where Erin tells her how much money they awarded her. "I don't even know how much money that is!" :D

Ohh kaylyne I love your avvie.. That's from A Little Murder right? Who's that detect with Cath again? He can give Tony Vartann a run for his money. I love his line "my favorite CSI" to Cath in ALM. hehe. we hear ye mr. detective!

Hottie_Cath said:
Ohh kaylyne I love your avvie.. That's from A Little Murder right? Who's that detect with Cath again? He can give Tony Vartann a run for his money. I love his line "my favorite CSI" to Cath in ALM. hehe. we hear ye mr. detective!
That was Drew Wolf, and yes, it's from "a little murder".
From their dialogue at the beginning, I always assumed it to mean that they had a previous relationship (other than professional)

DREW: My favorite CSI. I was hoping you'd get the call out.
CATH: Look who's back in town? So, what happened, Drew? You didn't like ... Idaho? Is that it?
DREW: Had everything but you.
CATH: Yeah, right. So, what have we got?
DREW: One body, male caucasian. Looks like a home invasion. Listen, I'm headed next door. I'm going to talk to a neighbor who heard shouting, called 9-1-1. Keep me posted?
CATH: Always did.
- - -
and yes, he reminds me so much of Vartann (whom I adore) ;).

kaylyne said:
I also love at the end where Erin tells her how much money they awarded her. "I don't even know how much money that is!" :D
Yeah I love that scene! She gushed a little then they hugged. It was heartwarming. :D

Oh and Drew is hot I remember him. Did he appear in later eps?

ETA: I think this was in the first season. Some detective claimed she's his favorite CSI. Can't remember who though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back