Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i chose cath because it brought me back to watching her on television, but yeah, she is SIOBHAN. sorry, can't even remember who else played her.

you guys know kate mulgrew (voyager) was on rh in the 70s also?

coolcatz said:
well i chose cath because it brought me back to watching her on television, but yeah, she is SIOBHAN. sorry, can't even remember who else played her.
Hehe it's interesting that both of my favorite actresses started their careers with soap operas. Julianne went to NYC after graduating from Boston University and started her career as a professional actor by playing the character Sabrina (?) in As the World Turns. :D It's amazing that the Siobhan people remember is Marg. That simply says how good she was on Ryan's Hope. :)

I don't saw Marg in RH. I first saw her in ER, as Doug's girlfriend, when I saw that she was from now on my favorite actress :). When CSI started on television I liked Marg much more, she plays Catherine with such good reality :D

wow, i'm seeing a catnip explosion around here. i'm going to have to hurt goober it think.

hey that scene in the end ep where she's on the phone with lindsey...you should go back and watch too halve and to hold when she's on the phone with eddie. her reactions are so similar. nice job there.

I voted Siobhan on RH. I loved Marg in that role. Its probably my favorite. Even over Catherine.

Aww I have so much Marg stuff to catch up on. Hopefully by the time I grow up, I'll get to see at least the half. :lol:

True. But hey.. I managed to catch up on half of Johnny's stuff in 3 years... that was easier though, he was in movies.

Yeah sometimes its hard to find the DVDs of her movies and TV shows. I hope somebody with a kind heart will give some copies to us! :lol:

Hottie_Cath said:
Yeah sometimes its hard to find the DVDs of her movies and TV shows. I hope somebody with a kind heart will give some copies to us! :lol:

LOL yeah.. let's do the *puppy look*

what do you guys need? I've got a list at the "cozy corner" of the Marg stuff I've got. Much is on vhs, but I can transfer vhs to dvd. send me a pm or email.

Grrrrr they so need to release China Beach on DVD. Dang music copyrights. I don't care about music. I'll take it without those songs as long as there's KC. Then again, they succeeded on Moonlighting, so maybe I shall keep my faith? *crosses fingers*

coolcatz said:
write the production compnay that owns the show.
Oh I think WB has been planning to bring it out on DVD, but they had used lots of 60s' pop songs on the show and they are a big problem now. You know, copyright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back