Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, i understand. those scooby flashbacks can be hell, especially if scrappy is involved.

i was brought up on abc soaps. she came on rh about the same time the stamos came on gh. abc is responsible for my missing so much of my education. you think i could get them to pay me?

Naw to busy paying everyone else. I know what you mean, while I thought RH was good, I preferre the abc soaps myself, occassionally watch them still. Sometimes (haven't checked it out recently) the soapnet.com repeats RH, again I am not sure they still do that But it seems to me I just saw something about it on the schedule.

For all those canadians out there, Marg's very first movie; "Always" will be on CTV on June 3rd at 2:00am. Check your listings to get the right time and channel for your area

I've seen clips of China Beach and Marg is amazing in them, but I had to vote for Catherine, it was watching CSI that made me become a fan of Marg's :)

Don't worry, Erica, you're not alone. I cast another vote for the KC love. I love Marg in every role she has ever played, but KC will always have a special place in my heart.

For anyone who hasn't seen Marg as KC, you should definitely check out some of the clips over at the allaboutmarg.com forum.

I picked Catherine. I haven't seen her on RH and I've seen only a few clips of CB -gotta wait with checking more of that one until my net returns....

Catherine got me addicted to Marg and I discovered her through CSI so it was an obvious choice for me.

(Scooby? I loved Scooby :D I still watch it if I catch it on CN. hehehe.)

I voted for Catherine, my number one girlcrush. I have seen clips of her though in both RH and CB, and she was also good in those shows.

AngelEyez said: (Scooby? I loved Scooby :D I still watch it if I catch it on CN. hehehe.)
:lol: Me too, they really should have had MH lend her voice to scooby now that would have been cool. :)

margalicious said:
Don't worry, Erica, you're not alone. I cast another vote for the KC love. I love Marg in every role she has ever played, but KC will always have a special place in my heart.

For anyone who hasn't seen Marg as KC, you should definitely check out some of the clips over at the allaboutmarg.com forum.
Mwahahahaha I knew you'd vote for KC. :D But I do understand why most Marg fans would probably vote for Catherine. CSI is the number one scripped show after all, and Catherine is the female lead, which kind of makes her stand out from Marg's other roles. LMAO it's funny. I was like just 10 when China Beach first aired here and had no idea what the Vietnam War was, but the first time I saw KC, I fell in love with her right away. Gawd she was so hot in that cheongsam. :D However, when I grew older and learned about wars, I found out that I loved the show even more and not just the character of KC. :)

It was a tough choice between KC & Cath. I eventually had to go with Catherine, because I've only seen about 10 CB episodes, compared to 6 full seasons of CSI. And some of the CB episodes had only little KC (or at least not enough for my liking). I've never seen RH. I only used to watch "Days" and "Another World" back then because my mom had them on.

Destiny said:
AngelEyez said: (Scooby? I loved Scooby :D I still watch it if I catch it on CN. hehehe.)
:lol: Me too, they really should have had MH lend her voice to scooby now that would have been cool. :)

:lol: Imagine Marg saying "Raggy.. Scooby Rooby Rooby roo!!!" :lol: Zoinks, I think I'll go nuts LOL. When Marg did her street talk (with a little bit of Southern accent) in Cool Change I didn't stop laughing for about five minutes hehe..

There was a scene in one of the last S6 episodes (the one with the "Caprice" fantasy) where it was almost the same thing. Sara said "what are you going to say?" Cath: "well, it won't be 'there's a dead guy and it looks like you're involved'". I had deja vu back to the scene in "Cool Change". The CC episode was funny because of Cath's "accent". The new episode was funny because of Cath's facial expression while she was listening to the recording.

Destiny said:

lmao!! Now that would be something...

Hottie_Cath said:

:lol: Imagine Marg saying "Raggy.. Scooby Rooby Rooby roo!!!" :lol: Zoinks, I think I'll go nuts LOL.

LMFAO Rissa this sort of... killed me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Darn now I feel tempted to icon this...)

kaylyne said:
It was a tough choice between KC & Cath. I eventually had to go with Catherine, because I've only seen about 10 CB episodes, compared to 6 full seasons of CSI. And some of the CB episodes had only little KC (or at least not enough for my liking). I've never seen RH. I only used to watch "Days" and "Another World" back then because my mom had them on.

I've never seen Ryan's Hope either, but I did read somewhere that even though several other actresses played the part of Siobhan, Marg is always the one people remember the most. That's pretty cool. I hope to catch some episodes on the Soap Opera network one day. Last time I checked they weren't anywhere near to airing the ones Marg was in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back