Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh thanks for his name and the transcript. Yeah it makes me wonder if he had a previous relationship with Cath.. or maybe he's just flirting with her? I hope he comes back though.. Damn we need some more guy hotness on the show.. lol. :D
and what's with the teenage boys names of the detects and csi? tony, drew, sam, jim? :lol: i always thought detects would have names like bruno or rocky.

ETA:
erin bronkovich--i also love the make up in that movie. everybody looks pale and sickly except for julia roberts.

He was only in that one ep. I see on the IMDB that Linden Ashby (the actor's name) was also on an ep of CSI Miami.

ETA: Hottie - the only thing I remember about Julia in the movie is the push-up bras!! :lol:

ETA - again: On the subject of CSI's detectives - I really, really wish they'd bring back O'Reilly. He was so lovable!

I always thought it was just flirting, but after reading the transcript again, it could have been more :)

All this talk of Erin Brockovich really wants to make me watch it again, although I think it's on tv this weekend so I'll definately watch it then.

ETA - again: On the subject of CSI's detectives - I really, really wish they'd bring back O'Reilly. He was so lovable!
Oww yeah he was the detect when Cath climbed up a tree and Cath said her 'i don't wear cologne' line. ( i forgot the ep title oh no!) And despite his size, he seems to be really nice.

Sorry, but since we were on the subject I just couldn't resist -
cathdrewfav21.jpg
drew.jpg
cathdrewfav.jpg

I think my favorite O'Reilly quote was in Scuba Doobie Doo when he, Cath & Nick were looking at the scuba diver in the tree and he said "Well, he got up there somehow" :lol: (Is there an O'Reilly thread on these boards?)

Oooooh I wish I was him because she's my favorite CSI, too! And I miss O'Reilly also. Where has he disappeared to? We haven't seen him for two entire seasons, in fact almost three. Wasn't he last seen in All For Our Country? I hope I'm right. I remember he said Catherine's hair looked nice in 35K O.B.O. (it was him, wasn't it?). Must be that small clip she had in her hair. :lol:

Oh I just posted a few screen caps from Erin Brockovich in the Eye Candy thread. All of them from the scene where Erin visits Donna with George to tell her about the Judge's decision. You might like to check them out. :)

Hottie_Cath said:
Oww yeah he was the detect when Cath climbed up a tree and Cath said her 'i don't wear cologne' line. ( i forgot the ep title oh no!) And despite his size, he seems to be really nice.

That's from High and Low:

CATHERINE: Hey, do you smell something?
O'RILEY: Like what?
CATHERINE: Something ... fruity.
O'RILEY: I thought it was your perfume.
CATHERINE: No. I never wear perfume at work. It dulls the sense of smell.

well apparently this is now the marg/cath/o'reilly thread! lol! i miss o'reilly also.

eb--marg's performace was brilliant in this, exactly what it needed to be.

Hey guys! Seems there was a change of plans for 'What a pair'. ET Online reported earlier today that Marg was gonna duet but now they updated the story and they say she's actually gonna sing with Jorja.

I hope it's true, it'd would rock. You can check it out HERE .

Weeeeeee that sounds really cool! Imagine Marg and Jorja not only acting together but SINGING together! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back