Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much kaylyne for the Rosie clip. :)

coolcatz said:
personally i would have gone with werewolves, the scene where she meets allison, but that's me. and iltw was good, different. but i'm just not sure it can hold up to other shows from this past year
Yeah I'd go for Werewolves or UIS too. The end scenes in those ep were heart wrenching. Oh well, maybe the Emmy organizers will judge them (Billy and Marg) by how they can act with such crappy material. jk.

Thanks very much for the clip kaylyne

The end scenes in Werewolves and Up In Smoke are great scenes, sad but show how caring Catherine is and how great Marg is at doing them.

Thanks for the clip kaylyne! I really like the part Marg talking about Hughie. I love it when she tells about her family :)

Oh yeah. I can't imagine any other actress playing Cath. But if I had to choose, I'd still say my favorite character played by Marg is KC. She's my all-time favorite TV character. :lol:

I voted for Catherine, and dang my age is showing I have seen her as all three. :)

lmao! at least i'm not alone!!! i voted catherine too, but i swear i will always refer to her as "...and you remember when she was on ryan's hope?"

Yep, I was born in 1973, she was on the show from 82-86, My sister was addicted to the show, so if I wanted to watch tv then I had to watch soaps until my tv turn, lol My sister is 16 yrs older then me. :D *neat I just showed her age* :lol:

For me some of the pictures from back then trigger memories course I can also have scooby-doo triggers too. :p

coolcatz said:
lmao! at least i'm not alone!!! i voted catherine too, but i swear i will always refer to her as "...and you remember when she was on ryan's hope?"
Duh. You know you're not alone. Loads of people love Marg as Catherine. :lol: Ah Destiny you're helping coolc get all mean to me! :lol:

Well now see you could look at it this way. She was my favorite in some of her roles, at the current time, and right now that is Catherine. :)

Though I didn't mind her on ER, it was really short well for me I didn't watch the show alot. But I also loved her made for tv movies, she put her whole self into those roles, you can tell no matter the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back