Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erica, if I said "pretty please" could you PM me the link for that interview too?

I remember Marg on the Rosie O'Donnell show (promoting the premiere of CSI in 2000) and she was talking about when she was at the playground the week before with Hughie and he told her "what's up with those shoes?" he was trying to use his backpack to hide them from people seeing them.

I just pm'd you, kaylyne. :)

LMAO. It seems most female celebrities have a shoe fetish. :lol: Hughie was so cute. Oh could you tell me where I can find a clip of the Rosie interview? Because I don't think I've watched it. *bats eyelashes*

EricaSJ said:
LMAO. It seems most female celebrities have a shoe fetish. :lol: Hughie was so cute. Oh could you tell me where I can find a clip of the Rosie interview? Because I don't think I've watched it. *bats eyelashes*
I've only got it on VHS at the moment, until I can find a way to put it onto my computer which has no dvd drive. :mad: I'm definitely still in the "partly computer-illiterate" phase with some things. ;) I'll see what I can do.

BTW- I think I've got the Sara Sidle shoe mentality - boots, work boots, comfortable boots... that's me. (Hey what do you expect? I grew up on a farm!) I think I own one pair of sandals. I last wore them at my high school graduation - a couple of decades ago. :devil:

i used to buy shoes thinking i'd find an outfit to go with them later. had way too many pairs of shoes. now my problem is i have no flats except tennis shoes and hiking boots (and they don't work so well for work).

kaylene, you so have to figure this out so we can see the interview.

Ohh I haven't seen both of the interviews (ET shopping w/ Cojo and Rosie) feel free to PM me too. :D I think Marg loves shoes, just like most girls love buying them.

Did I mention CBS is weirding me out? lol. First they give us crap for a finale then they nominated average ep for emmy considerations (I Like to Watch). pffft.. d'uh, Billy and Marg need their Emmys I don't think they will get it from that ep.

ooh if you figure out how to get the Rosie interview PM me aswell please, hell PM all of us, I'm sure we'd all like to see it

CatherineWStokes said:
I love buying shoes too, who doesnt :D
Oh me likes! I love high heels and sneakers/running shoes. :D But my feets are big for Asian females (size 8-8.5) and it's hard to buy high heels that fit my feets over here. Another reason for me to move to the States. LOL.

I loved I Like to Watch, but I don't think it's the right choice for acting awards because although it's a nice episode, no one really stands out. However, the last scene with Cath where she talks about keeping Lindsey's blood in her fridge is really great IMO. :)

Would anyone PM the links to me, too? Thanks!
I love each of Marg's shoes, but there was a pair I didn't like. She wore it at the 57th Emmy's. IMO, that didn't fit to the dress. The purple dress was amazing anyway :D

EricaSJ said:

I loved I Like to Watch, but I don't think it's the right choice for acting awards because although it's a nice episode, no one really stands out. However, the last scene with Cath where she talks about keeping Lindsey's blood in her fridge is really great IMO. :)
Yeah the plot of ILTW wasn't that good imo. Oh well probably subtle is the 'in' thing on TV nowadays.. they're the people in the entertainment industry and they can gauge someone's acting better..

Hottie_Cath said:
Yeah the plot of ILTW wasn't that good imo. Oh well probably subtle is the 'in' thing on TV nowadays.. they're the people in the entertainment industry and they can gauge someone's acting better..

Gotta say I was close to headdesking when I heard about this. But then giving it a second thought... My first choice would have been Werewolves. But then again this 'investigator/cop gets fond of the weak one' might be sort of cliché you know, no matter how great Marg/Cath was in it.

I do think she -and the rest of the cast- were brilliant in ILTW.. mainly the way Marg played the surprised, everyday person who doesn't really have much to do with cameras filming her. The opening scene with her and Billy was great and if you take a closer look I do think she was brill in that episode too. And the irony of the whole ep is hilarious.

But still, I do think that Up In Smoke would have been even better. It wasn't overdone... but it wasn't way too subtle either. I'm not having high hopes for the Emmy for ILTW. But after all, Marg'll be my favorite without the Emmy too.

It can just be annoying despite that this isn't too much of a surprise. Just look at the last season... this move absolutely fits the sense and logic of the PTBs.

personally i would have gone with werewolves, the scene where she meets allison, but that's me. and iltw was good, different. but i'm just not sure it can hold up to other shows from this past year

Hey, I think I've got it to work. I just realized we've got a dvd drive at work **shhh - don't tell the boss**

Part 1 of the Rosie interview is on my LJ (link is in the profile). It's crappy quality, but that's all I've got. Part 2 should be up shortly - keep checking.

kaylyne said:
Hey, I think I've got it to work. I just realized we've got a dvd drive at work **shhh - don't tell the boss**

Part 1 of the Rosie interview is on my LJ (link is in the profile). It's crappy quality, but that's all I've got. Part 2 should be up shortly - keep checking.
Mwahahahahaha I love ya. I'll watch the interview when I get home tomorrow. Thanks for the efforts, kaylyne. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back