Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I see Jorja is listed to be there too, I would've loved to see the two of them duet. They could both sing, Marg could play piano and Jorja could play guitar.

Hehe yes she can...well, at least we've seen a pic of her playing the piano with Alan playing the guitar and Hughie the drums. :D I agree Hottie, I hope she'll play the piano, too. That would be totally cute. :D

And yes, she CAN sing! :lol:

Man, Marg sounded great! And I agree with Kaylyne, it'd be great if Jorja and her did a duet together.

Mwahahahaha she was so cute laying on that piano. And I loved it when she sang with Cojo. Also gotta love his face when he was seeing Marg sing. He really admires her, me thinks. :D

EricaSJ said:
Mwahahahaha she was so cute laying on that piano. And I loved it when she sang with Cojo. Also gotta love his face when he was seeing Marg sing. He really admires her, me thinks. :D

Laying on the piano was very cute. I agree with you, I think he admires her too, you can tell from the way he is with her.

CatherineWStokes said:
Laying on the piano was very cute. I agree with you, I think he admires her too, you can tell from the way he is with her.
Oh I remember Marg and Cojo went shoe shopping together for ET and it was a lot of fun! Marg took him to some places where people could by pretty shoes with low prices. They were both so cute in that clip. :lol:

kaylyne said:
Since I see Jorja is listed to be there too, I would've loved to see the two of them duet. They could both sing, Marg could play piano and Jorja could play guitar.

Late reaction, but that'd be GREAT!

CatherineWStokes said:
I remember that one, they were cute together, she really likes her shoes, doesn't she :)
Yeah! She also seemd pretty satisfied with the prices LOL. Do you remember when they were at the cashier? She was so happy that she was jumping like a kid. That was so cute!

Lizzy, I just pm'd you. Check your inbox. :)

And yeah it'd be great if Marg and Jorja could perform together. I'm always glad to see them together. You can so totally see they are good friends and care for one another, despite what some of their fans think. :rolleyes:

Yeah! She also seemd pretty satisfied with the prices LOL. Do you remember when they were at the cashier? She was so happy that she was jumping like a kid. That was so cute!

Haha, yeah when she counted how many pairs of shoes she had got, I'd be happy getting that many pairs of shoes for that price too. And he even paid for them, even better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back