Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hottie_Cath said:
But I think that the Cath's cocaine story is all in the subtext.

I guess you're right about the sub-text. Her special knowledge could only come from personal experiences.
After reading through some show transcripts I learned something really interesting about Cath. In "Last Laugh" she tells Gil that:

CATHERINE: I don't have to run any tests. You cannot absorb enough cocaine through your penis to OD.
GRISSOM: Cite your source.
CATHERINE:I don't have a source.
GRISSOM: That's why we did the tests.
CATHERINE: Whatever.

So she was not only a cocaine addict but male. Amazing the obstacles she's overcome - kicking a drug habit and getting a sex-change. No wonder she didn't want Gil to know her source.
Too bad they didn't use her background in Ch-Ch-Changes.
mb

if you will think back to the ep, you will know how the coke got on the penis. she didn't have to be a male to understand this.

If you're so good with sub-text then I wonder why you failed to pick up on the not-so-subtle hints to drop it.

Anyway... happy Birthday, Shane! And keep on dreaming lmao.

Haven't you guys beaten that subject to death yet?! Give it a rest.

Happy Birthday, Shane. Thanks for all of the awesome pics you've brought our way.

Yeah. Please do not respond to that anymore. I think most of us are getting sick of it.

So it's officially your birthday, Shane. :lol: Have a very happy birthday hun! But I'm still keepig Marg to myself. :D

abc aka Shane Happy Happy Birthday! :) I dunno where to greet you, but then suddenly I thought you would drop by in the Marg thread so yay! Happy Birthday! I think coolcatz will now send you the purple bowtie. lol.
WWB me likes!

Happy birthday Shane! ::send Marg to your dreams::

But you have to let her back to Alan and Hughie in the morning. ;)

Ok, I think the snippyness has been going on for longer than necessary, so let's please take it offline and move on to more positive exchanges.

Thank you.

Would LOVE to discuss Cath and Eddie, but I'm just dropping in real quick to say this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHANE! Hope you're having a great day, young Padawan. :D

Happy Birthday Shane!

I hope you have a wonderful day and that Marg DOES show up in her Purple Dress.

Bev said:
Happy Birthday Shane!

I hope you have a wonderful day and that Marg DOES show up in her Purple Dress.

Nope, no Marg so far. Did anyone email her inviting her to my party? :confused:

Many thanks, Tally, Bev, kaylne, Zsazsa, Erica, High, CC, and anyone else who I suddenyl dropped from my mind. :lol:

*because suddenly tis Marg on the mind*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back