Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously everybody refuses to budge so yeah we should let it go. But I think that the Cath's cocaine story is all in the subtext.

My fave Marg interview would have to be the Ellen interview too. I also like all those with George because the two are just too funny when they team up.

LOL I just thought of one of her interviews on Craig Kilborn (sp?). It was so hilarious when he asked one of the staff members to lie down on the floor and had Marg outline "the body" with whipped cream. That final touch was just priceless. :lol:

Oh the David Letterman one was great, too. When they showed the clip of her in her weather girl days, I almost went ROFLMAO. :lol:

Favorite Marg interview? Hmmmmm...I wouldn't say "favorite", but certainly the most "interesting" interview was the one she did with Howard Stern.

I also loved the little "behind the scenes" clip she did for the Oprah show, giving a little tour of the set, and then when it was 3:10am she said that she was finally "wrapped" for the night.

Hey there everyone! Just thought you'd like to know that I've just written a new fanfic entitled "Love at First Fight" which is Cath & Nick centric. It can be found at the CSI forensics fanfiction site. Please feel free to write down your comments or reviews. I'm eager to know what you all think. Many thanks.

I also love the one when she mentions 'sexual gadgets' and she drinks whisky with the showman. That it the one which you didn't know about when I asked you.
Does anyone know about it since then?

hey panormaix! nice to see you in the thread.

whip cream? final touch? oh please let me in on the details of this interview.

I've uploaded the video. I figured out that it's a David Letterman show. (I don't know how many exists).
If someone needs the video, PM me ;)

I think it was probably hot and heavy at the beginning. Lots of lust. Then when Cath got her stuff together it started to go bad. I don't think Eddie did well with her out pacing him. Both monetarily and mentally.

Bev said:
I think it was probably hot and heavy at the beginning. Lots of lust. Then when Cath got her stuff together it started to go bad. I don't think Eddie did well with her out pacing him. Both monetarily and mentally.

Ah yeah. I think they were all over each other in the beginning. She also believed all the crap that he promised her.

yup. she trusted him. (she still trusts them, go figure). i'm thinking they probably enjoyed being together in every sense at first. she probably knew he was a loser but didn't care, obviously didn't mind paying for things

and shane, do you want her wrapped in a bow or the purple dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back