Marg/Catherine: The Sexier, the Better! #3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
JangoBear said:
Quickie Happy B-Day Shane. Hope you enjoy yourself today! :D

BTW, Cath looked great last night as always. :devil:
Jango! *huggles* Missed ya. Where have you been? LOL.

Yeah Cath looked absolutely great in Bang Bang. And Cath+gun? That's ultimate hotness. :D

cath4gil said:
Ooo Marg is in a new film

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/entertainment/14563282.htm

Kevin Costner and William Hurt star with Demi Moore (playing a tough cop)
and Marg Helgenberger in Mr. Brooks, a serial-killer thriller. The pic,
being directed by screenwriter Bruce Evans(Stand by Me, Starman), is in
production.
Oh goodie! I just checked the film on IMDb and it says it's being filmed. So I guess Marg is probably going to work on this one in the summer? And it's a thriller! Me likes. :lol: Shame that Marg doesn't seem to have a big part in it, though.

Awwww, cannot wait to see it! :D I don't care that she doesn't have a big part in it, the only thing that matters is she's there! <3 *melts*

coolcatz said:
she's in it. that's what counts. man,she gets to work with everyone!

Oh absolutely. No surprise she doesn't have a big part though -if she indeed doesn't have one. (Not because of her talent of course). Guess she wants some rest before CSI begins in August again.

This is really exciting. I'm so happy to know that she's gonna be on the big screen again.

coolcatz said:
she's in it. that's what counts. man,she gets to work with everyone!
That's true. I just thought that she deserved more. :) It's great to know that she'll be in another film soon. In Good Company was definitely a great experience for Marg fans. :)

Yay! Thats good news, and the cast is good too, Im looking forward to it as well.
..serial-killer thriller
I hope she won't be the one who will get killed in the movie.. :lol:

And ohhhh Marg was in Tootsie?!?! I didn't know that..I must watch the movie and hunt for her..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back